sub-bear-

[edited & the rewritten version of this is up!]

Niall-

Niall has just turned 16 and this is a huge thing for little submissives because this is when your are paired with your dominant. Niall is a Irish twink who may be skinny but eats a whole bunch. He has blond feathery hair that is dyed (His friend Zayn helped him do it), he has small little plump red lips, pale skin that turns the brightest of all pinks when he's embarrassed, and last but now least those big blue -somewhat- innocent eyes of his.

Niall has been studying for this day his whole life. He even got his parents to pay for him to go to a submissive school so he can learn practically everything there is to learn about being the perfect submissive. Niall knows his way through everything. He knows that some dominants consider it rude if you were to not bow your head when approaching your dominant. He knows that when you are bad and your dominant does not know, you must punish yourself.

Niall may seem innocent, but he also knows the sexual tendencies of being a submissive. Niall has over 20+ bütt plugs ranging from size, colour, and whether they vibrate or not. He has loads over 50+ different types of condoms, size, flavour, colour, and sturdiness. Not to forget his dïldos, whips, cuffs, anäl beads, latex wear, his 100 pair of panties, gags and cöck rings.

Every night Niall does his nightly routine of choosing a bütt plug, (the size depends on his mood), stretching himself with his fingers, inserting the bütt plug, then choosing one of his dildös, searching some videos of sucking dïck on the internet then practising on the dildö. (Not to forget all the times he's practised on his two best friends Louis and Zayn).

Niall is labeled: One of the best submissives money -or anything for that matter- can buy.

Liam-

Liam is 19, he is a Dominant. He is super rich. His parents own one of the top submissive and dominant sex toy industries in the world. At 19 Dominants get to finally own a submissive. To say Liam has not done his research and training is a total understatement. Just like Niall he has also enrolled in a special dominant school, that makes the boys the best dominant their could ever be.

This school is right next to the submissive school. One day when Liam was with his two best friends Harry and Justin, Harry noticed 3 boys over at the submissive school. Those three boys were Niall, Louis and Zayn. The little blond twink really caught Liams attention. The brown haired big büm boy caught Harry's attention. And the tan chocolate eyed boy caught Justin's attention. The three dominants were infatuated with the three 12 year old (Liam, Harry and Justin are 16 rn) twink submissives and vowed that when they had finished their dominant studies they would find these three subs and make then their own.

Once Liam had finished his studies all he had to do was wait 4 years for his future submissive to finally blossom into the ultimate submissive. During this time, yes, Liam did stalk the boy a little bit. There was one night though, that Liam would never forget. He took a trip to Nialls house to find Niall through the window fingering his pretty pink hole, möaning like a pornstär. Liam watched. Liam observed. Liam fell in love with the flustered Irish boy.

All Rights Reserved ©

LilyLukeMuke.