"If we do, I'll cross that out on my bucket list, 'meeting a whole tribe of air monks'. No offense Air boy," You told him, in which he just rubbed his neck and blushed.
"You want me to be like you, or totally honest?" Sokka bluntly asked, carbonn something in wood
"Are you saying I'm a liar?" Katara asked with sass.
"I'm saying you're an optimist. Same thing, basically." He shrugged.

"I don't know Boomerang, meeting air monks would be an honor," You finger gun him as Aang pointed out the Northern Air Temple. You saw people flying around, well, more like gliding. They look like they were having fun.
'I gotta do that some time,' You thought as Twig cooed.
"They really are airbenders!" Katara smiled, and Sokka looking up from his wood carving.

"No they're not," Aang mumbled, disappointed about his discovery.
"What do you mean "they're not"? Those guys are flying!" Sokka pointed out.
"More like gliding, but not flying to be exact," You replied as Aang crossed his arms.

"They're not airbending. Those people have no spirit." He huffed, and then someone in... a wheelchair? Was flying above you.
"I don't know Air boy, that kid seemed pretty spirited," You joked, pointing up. Aang then got up and used his staff to fly with the gliding boy.

Other people started to glide around, and Appa tried to move to avoid them, making you three stumble and you hitting your back against Sokka's chest.
"We better find some solid ground, before it finds us," He said, a little flustered that you're so close, which made Katara furrow her eyebrows, not liking that you are close to him.

Appa landed down at an area and you watched as Aang flew next to the boy, and he started to let go of his staff, run across a pillar, and used his air scooter to hop back on his staff. The boy then shot what seemed like smoke from his glider and flew around, making a drawing of Aang in the sky.

You snickered at that, and the two landed down. Other people took off the glider from the boy and he stroll in front of you four.
"Hey, you're a real airbender. You must be the Avatar! That's amazing! I-I've heard stories about you!" He excitedly said. And even though Aang was sad about no Airbenders, he was still a little embarrassed and rubbed his neck.

"Thanks,"
"This glider chair is incredible!" Sokka said with wide eyes as he inspected the wings.
"You think this is good, wait until you see the other stuff my dad designed. I'm Teo by the way, come with me,"

You five walked down into a hallway, and inside, were murals from the Air Temple, but covering it were pipes that shot hot steam out places. Twig whimpered and his against your chest, not liking the heat because of bad experiences with heat.
"Wow," Sokka awed, not seeing the uncomforted look Aang had about his old home.
"Yeah, my dad is the mastermind behind this whole place. Everything's powered by hot air." Teo started, and pointed to someone going up a lift.

"It even pumps hot air currents outside to give us a lift while we're gliding." You hummed about his words, also a little unnerved to see many pipes of hot steam.
"This place is unbelievable." Aang breathed out.
"Yeah, it's great, isn't it?" Teo smiled at the Avatar.
"No, just unbelievable," He simply said and walked away.

"Don't take it the wrong way kid, this place didn't looked this bad when he was previously here." You reassured him. You looked at painted murals of the monks on the walls, Aang
"This is supposed to be the history of my people." He muttered, and you tried to comfort him, but he just walked away again.
"I'm sure some parts of the temple are still the same." Katara reassured him.

The five of you walked across the Temple bridge and made your way to a large room outside. You had to admit, it made you smile seeing shorty of the Air Temples.
"It's nice to see that at least one part of the temple that isn't ruined." Aang said a little more happy, and looked at a statue of a meditating monk.
"LOOK OUT!!" You quickly acted fast and covered the others with a rock wall as the statue was destroyed from behind.

"You guys okay?" You asked them, and Aang sighed in irradiation.
"Not really," He mumbled, seeing a man with other people with hammers.
"What the doodle? Don't you know enough to stay away from construction sites? We have to make room for the bathhouse!" The man exclaimed, making Aang angry.

"Oop, that's a death wish my man,"z

"What?"

"Nothing,"

____________________________________
Oooooook guys, ya know how I said I worked hard on this book? I actually wrote all of the chapters of the book.

From the beginning to the last battle of Sozin's comet.

But unfortunately, all of my chapters of book 2 and 3 were deleted somehow, and I couldn't get them back.

Of course I was upset, majorly, and so I tried to rewrite the chapters, but I only had enough memory to make the last chapter for book 1.

Do not worry, for I'll keep rewriting the book 2 and 3, but a little bit later.

So stay healthy, and stay tune!

And here is Twig for you all!