𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Start from the beginning

"Damn I forgot." I said rubbing my temples

"I'm finna call her, after I put up the groceries." I told them.

"Uan gotta put these up." Cam said, walking out the room with a box of gushers.

"I hope he give up his taco addiction." Dex randomly said.

"I do too." I weirdly agreed.

I put all the groceries up, with the help of Dex, thankfully.

Walking into the living room I looked to see cam back on the game.

"You need to clean up. Got chip bags everywhere." I mugged him.

"Girl, get away from me."

"Bet."

My phone rung, and I looked down to see that Israel texted me.

iMessage
Dirty boy.#2

I miss you
2:17 pm.

If uon gtf
2:17 pm.

Nvm
2:19 pm.

Cam ain't right
for you tho
2:19 pm.

Bitch how you
gone tell me-
2:21 pm.

He know who killed Angelo and ain't let you kno
2:25 pm.

Who killed him
2:27pm.

Come see me
and I'll tell you
2:31 pm.

Ight, omw
2:33 pm.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get some milk!" I yelled walking out the front door.

"There's milk right here." Dex said with a frown, holding the milk up.

"I'm getting more." I smiled at him, before walking outside.

⁀➷

"You doing too much." I said, removing Israel's hand, from my leg.

"Stop acting like that." He said, after smacking his teeth.

"You was acting like you had something important to tell me, now you doing all this other shit." I mugged him.

"Girl, calm to ass down. It ain't even that serious."

"If it's about Angelo, it's serious." I told him.

"Damn. You acting like y'all fucked."

"Nawl, that was my bestfriend. Of course imma go hard for him." I said.

Just cause isreal little dick ass fuck on his friends don't mean I do.

"You right, but Uan gone like what I'm finna tell you." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Just tell me." I rolled my eyes.

"Last weekend, I got a Airbnb. Had a couple parties fucked a couple bitches. You know the regular." He said before grabbing my drink that I placed on the table.

He put his lips on my bottle, and took a long sip. He even had the nerve to give it back to me.

"You can have it. Finnish what you was saying." I said giving him the bottle back.

"Oh yeah, so I was fucking bitches. Fucking bitches." He went on. I rolled my eyes.

His dick wasn't even big.

"So boom, it's Monday, it's a little dry, but motherfuckers still came. Dj got drunk as fuck, and started crying talm bout how Dex killed Angelo."

"Pause. DeJaun said Dex killed Angelo?" I asked and he nodded.

"Now tell me why, dj is nowhere to be found. I told y'all not to fuck with Dex and cam, but y'all swore a nigga was hating. Them niggas kill people for fun. You better stay away from the fo you end up dead like yo friend." He said, shaking his head.

"So y'all ain't see dj?" I asked.

"No, that nigga gotta be dead."

"So who killed Santana?"

"Ion kno bout that, but nine times outta ten Dex did that shit too."

Dex don't even seem like the type of person to kill somebody.

"That's for filling me in. I gotta go." I said getting up.

"Damn so you just gone get information outta me and not even lemme fuck?"

"Die and go to hell." I said walking out the door.

Okay sorry for updating so late, I was working on all of my other stories

Okay sorry for updating so late, I was working on all of my other stories.... and honestly I don't know what I wanna do with this book, but I'mma Finnish if fasho.

-kojour.🥷🏽