We all nod begrudgingly, causing a tight smile to form on her face as she pulls out her wand.

I hear the door to her office swing open, and all of us simultaneously whip around.

In walk several bulky looking men, who make their way over to us.

We all turn back around as they approach, and when they do, they stand directly behind all of us.

Mcgonagall steps out from behind her desk, making her way in front of us.

"Remember, you all will be perfectly fine." She states calmly.

With that, she starts to wave her wand delicately in small motions.

I start to feel woozy, the thoughts I was having previously now leaving my mind.

The room starts to spin, and before I can even process it, everything has faded out.

-

Cedric's POV:

She runs out of the room quickly, leaving me no time to ask her any questions.

That's a little suspicious, but I trust her so I'll let it slide.

I have about an hour until I'm supposed to be at the canoes to take us to the lake, so I decide to go over the bubble head spell a few more times, making sure I'm prepared.

Once I've gone over the spell so many times I could do it in my sleep, I have ten minutes left to get to the canoes.

I'm starting to get anxious since Bella didn't come back, but I'm sure she's just with some friends or already there.

I take a deep breath to calm my nerves, running my hands through my hair anxiously as I step out of my dorm.

When I make it out of the common room, I see Harry chatting with Ron and the twins a little ways away.

I make my way over to them, and they all turn to me.

"Have you seen Ginny anywhere? I saw her an hour ago, but I haven't seen her since that announcement." Harry asks worriedly.

My body goes rigid at that. I'd assumed Bella was just somewhere getting ready, but it's too much of a coincidence that both of them are missing ever since that announcement.

"No, I haven't seen Bella since then either. You don't think they're being used for this challenge do you?"

Fred, George, and Ron tense up at that. I'm sure the thought of their sister being used in a Triwizard challenge is enough to cause them panic.

"They wouldn't do that..." Ron trails off uncertainly.

"They better not. I'll fucking kill Dumbledore if my little sister is used as a pawn in this game." Fred spits angrily, his fists clenching.

George pinches between his eyes in stress, but says nothing, his forehead creasing out of worry.

"I'm sure they'll be fine. There's no way the school would allow them to be hurt." Harry states very unconvincingly.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath to steady myself.

The thought of Bella being even slightly hurt is enough to cause me a panic attack. I'll do everything possible to save her if she's a part of this challenge.

I then remember the song the egg sang under water.

An hour long you'll have to look, to discover what we took

My head shoots up and I look at the four of them with wide eyes.

"That's what the egg is guarding! Remember how it said they took something we'll have to find? It's the girls! It must be!" I exclaim, adrenaline pumping through my veins, but anxiety still coursing through my body.