Chapter 24: Aftermath of an Intense Night

It was a bright sunny morning in Lumiose City, as the sunlight went through the sliding window to the balcony. The light caused a particular raven-haired boy to start to wake up. When Ash woke up, he felt a weight on top of him. He groggily opened his eyes to see what it was. It was a person! Ash smiled as he knew who it was. He lifted up the covers to reveal his currently naked girlfriend, Serena.

Ash couldn't help but smile as he remembered what happened during the night. It was a magnificent night for the two of them as they discovered a way to show their love to one another. But then he sighed as he remembered that he forgot to use protection against her.

'We have to get her prescribed with some birth control pills later today...' Ash thought to himself as he gazed at the sleeping girl cuddled next to him. Ash sat up, without disturbing Serena. When he checked his phone, his eyes widened.

'It's 9:40! They are going to be here soon!' Ash mentally panicked. Ash quickly, but quietly got out of bed and picked up his clothes from the floor. He felt a little sore, but chose to ignore it due to the time. He quickly changed into his outfit, brushed his teeth, and then went to Serena's side of the bed to wake her up.

"Sere! Wake up!" Ash whispered as he nudged the sleeping honey-blonde girl. However, he only got a groan and a mumble out of her.

"Five more minutes mom..." Serena said in her sleep.

"Cute, but you need to wake up. Our friends and your family will be meeting us outside soon." Ash hissed urgently. He continued to shake Serena. Again, just a mumble from her sleep.

"No... don't send up Fletchling..." Serena mumbled as she turned over to face the other side of the bed.

'And I thought I would be the heavy sleeper between the two of us.' Ash sighed, but then smiled down at her.

Ash thought for a moment and smirked as he got an idea. Slowly, he flipped Serena on her back and leaned in towards her face. He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her deeply. Just when he was going to pull back, he felt Serena return the kiss. Her lips moved in perfect sync with his. He felt like he could have kissed her forever, but he knew that their friends were going to show up soon.

"Good morning sweetie." Serena greeted, as she yawned and stretched. Serena looked around to see Ash and she smiled. Then she noticed that her bra and panties were on the floor, which caused her to blush as she realized that she was still nude right in front of Ash.

"Good morning to you too." Ash said as he pecked her forehead with his lips. "How about you get ready, while I go and meet up with everyone downstairs and bring them up."

"Wait?!? What time is it?" Serena asked, oblivious to the situation.

"It's 9:50. They are going to be here in like ten minutes." Ash responded. Serena looked at him with a surprised look.

"Oh my gosh. We should hurry." Serena said with a panicked expression.

"Yeah, I'll go meet them downstairs." Ash replied. As soon as he saw Serena give him a nod, he exited the master bedroom while closing the doors.

In the main room, he saw all the Pokémon sleeping on the sofas and chairs. He took note that the two Pikachu were very close, as well as Greninja and Delphox. The television was still on. Ash simply smiled and got the remote out of Pikachu's paws to turn off the television. He then got his and Serena's Poké Balls and returned all the Pokémon besides the two Pikachu.

Ash smiled at the sight of the Pikachu. Their tails were intertwined as they were snuggling peacefully. He was about to walk out and lock the doors to the penthouse, but was interrupted by a sound.