Information

Hello Readers, 

Valor Fennekin here!

I have made an Amourshipping story based on my 3-part one-shot, "Our Ever-Lasting Bond." The 3-part one-shot is not associated with this story nor the sequel of this story that goes by the same name whatsoever. If you want to read that 3-part one-shot, please check it out on my profile under 2021: Amourshipping One-Shots.

There will be two separate books for this series.

Our Ever-Lasting Love (Amourshipping) --> [Completed]

Our Ever-Lasting Bond (Amourshipping) --> [W.I.P]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story will be about Amourshipping of course and explores the relationship between Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town and Serena Yvonne from Vaniville Town.

Also, all characters from the Pokémon Anime will be included. Everyone is Here! Well, at least the more important characters. Also, some minor characters may appear as well. Most characters will appear in the later half of this series, which will be the sequel. There are a lot of references to all the seasons of the Pokémon anime of course.

In this story, Ash will be training for the World Coronation Tournament, questioning his feelings towards Serena and learning what love is through friends, family, and Pokémon. He will be training with all his Pokémon and will also be using them during the tournament. Yes, I mean ALL his Pokémon. Not only old Pokémon, but he has new Pokémon as well, but not as many. The older Pokémon and his Journeys canon team will be the main focus, but that doesn't mean he won't use non-canon Pokémon in this alternate universe.

Summary: Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor of battling Leon for his title of World Monarch. He still misses a particular honey-blonde female companion from Kalos and wonders if he will get the chance to meet up with her again. As the tournament approaches, Ash meets up with many familiar faces who will be at the World Coronation Series Tournament. Will they be there to cheer him on or will some serve as rivals that will be obstacles on his path towards winning the entire tournament?

Will Serena chase after Ash or will Ash chase after Serena? What happens when they reunite?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The prologue will be out soon!

Anyways, Peace!