𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 | 𝐶𝐵 | 𝑅𝑄

request for my wifey sweet_cloudy_dreams

i frowned, picking up one of the pillows on my bed and chucking it at my boyfriend corbyn. it hit him square in the back of his head, startling him.

"ouch, esther what was that for" he whined, rubbing the back of his neck. "i want cuddles" i pouted, crossing my arms in defiance.

"babe you know i'm working" he gestured twords his computer where he had been working on a song. "yes and i'm here all alone with out any cuddles"

he rolled his eyes turning back to work on his song. "fine see if i care" i huffed, turning back to my phone. we sat like that for a few more minutes before i got even more cold.

"corbynnnnn" i whined, throwing another pillow at him. he caved, getting out of his seat. "fine but you asked for this" he got a running start, jumping on top of me and nearly suffocating me in the process.

"oof" i exclaimed as the breath was nocked from my lungs from the force of impact. corbyn began tickling me, making me squeal with laughter.

"stop stopppp" i laughed out as his fingers danced across all my ticklish spots. "you asked for it" he was laughing to, the sound filling up the previously silent room.

"eeee" i tried to escape his hands but was unsuccessful as he was on top of me. i placed my hands on his chest and shoved hard, pushing him off of me and onto the ground.

corbyn let out a yelp as he hit the hard floor, still laughing. "ouch" he started crawling away.

"come back" i threw another pillow at him. he stopped crawling and turned to look back at me.

"whyyyy"

"because your my sweet wonderful boyfriend who loves me very much and wants to give me all the love and affection in the world"

"hhmmmm i wonder who this guys is. he must be extremely handsome" he smirked, looking me up and down.

" yes you are you idiot. now get back over here and give me my cuddles" i pouted the couch next to me but instead i found myself suffocated again as he plopped down into of me.

"your lucky your so cute" he smiled, bending down to place a soft kiss on my lips.

"i know"

—————————
THANKS FOR THE REQUEST WIFEY sweet_cloudy_dreams
I LOVE YOU AND HOPE
YOU ENJOYED DJDNJDJD