𝑆𝑈𝑃𝑅𝐼𝑆𝐸 | 𝐽𝐴

my boyfriend jack had been on tour for the past 4 months so i decided to by some tickets and surprise him. i had talked to management and the other boys and they said they could sneak me in during one of the shoes.

i made sure to take plenty of different pictures at home in different outfits that i could send him while traveling so he wouldn't be suspicious.

i also turned off my location so he wouldn't see. i boarded the plane to virginia an fell asleep listening to lotus inn.

john was going to pick me up when i got there. i got my bag from baggage claim and saw john right outside. "hey y/n!!" he said excitedly.

"hey john" o gave him a quic hug be fore we went to the car that was waiting. john filed me in on the details of the plan as we drove.

i was going to sneak into that show after the first half so he wouldn't see me and the. i could surprise him at the end, but first i had to hide in jacks bunk until the the second half of the show.

we got there and as we where getting out of the car right next to the zach and jack walked out. thank god zach saw me first. he quickly pulled jack in the other direction and told him that if he didn't look into his eyes or he would punch him.

i stifled a giggle as the stumbled over one another, zach trying not to let jack look, jack trying to look behind him but bending over as zach punched him in the stomach and dragged him twords the stage.

john helped me find jacks bunk and get settled in so no one could see me. i made sure so send jack a good luck text before i settled in to wait it out. the faded sound of the music was relaxing and i almost fell asleep.

"hey y/n come on it's time" corbyn shook me awake. "huh what, oh hey corbs" i started awake. "hey" he smiled and offered his hand to help me down.

we rushed out of the bus and into the stadium. "ok so your just going to hide in here until where on stage and then after the first songs you can stand to the side as long as your hidden and then come on at the end" he pointed to a giant empty black crate.

i nodded and climbed in. about 5 minutes passed before i heard the fans get louder and the music starting up again. i heard the shouts of excitement from the boys as the ran past my hiding spot.

after the first few songs i climbed out of the crate and stretched my aching limbs. i jumped quickly to the side when i saw jack jumping my way.

i jamed to the rest of the songs and as it was nearing the end i got ready to walk on stage. i was wearing one of jacks sweatshirts and some sweatpants and was sweating slightly but i didn't care.

"thank y'all for coming out tonight. now before we go we've got one last surprise. this ones for you jack" the boys backed twords the opposite side of the stage in a half circle. jack looked around confused.

i took a deep breath and walked on stage. the fans started screaming louder and i knew there would be tons of videos all over after.

jack turned around and saw me. he stood frozen for a few seconds just staring at me before dropping him mic and running to scoop me up. i giggled and jack laughed from joy.

"your here. i cant believe your here" my feet slipped from under me and i started to fall and jack fell with me. soon we where just a pile of tangled limbs in the floor.

the boys laughed and the fans screamed and giggled. suddenly out fi no where zach jumped on top and the other boys followed and we all rolled around laughing on the floor.

"i love you" jack whisper in my ear. "i love you too" i smiled and hugged him closer, perfectly content under a sweaty pile of my boyfriend and the boys i love.

——————————
guys let me know
if you have any requests
because i'm happy to do anything
just let me know