𝑃𝐷𝐴

JONAH
- 8/10
- he does like to show pda wether that's a small kiss on the hand or a full on make out session, even fingering you in public. he loves to let other people know your taken, and he also loves kissing you so it works out nicely. he i pretty good at stopping if someone says something and knows to behave but in some case he just can help himself.

CORBYN
- 5/10
- he. slices in the occasional kiss or two but not to much. he does like to put his arm around your shoulder whenever you guys are walking places or sitting togther and sometimes he'll give you a passionate kiss just to claim his territory and let others know your his.

DANIEL
- 7/10
- he loves t give you lots of sweet little kisses but knows to save the other stuff for the bedroom. he'll hold your hand in public a lot or give you long hugs and when he sees other boys looking he pulls you into his laps and kisses your cheek.

JACK
- 6/10
- he doesn't like to kiss in public that makes much, but he does kiss your cheeks sometimes. he also likes to play with your hair a lot. he opts for holding hand and cuddling over full blown make out sessions. if he sees someone looking he'll pull you away with a hand on your waits, planting a kiss on your head.

ZACH
- 4/10
- he's not really one for kissing or anything like that in public. he more goes for poking you in the stomach or giving you jumper cables or having standing tickle fights. if some guys is looking he'll pull you into him, poking your side and kissing your head.

——————————
teehee
i got my record player to work
and it sounds so good i love it