𝐻𝐼𝑆 | 𝐽𝑀

her laughter floated through the open door, making my heart soar. i loved when she laughed. but i wasn't the one making her laugh.

she was his, not mine.

although i'll never admit it, i've been in love with my bandmates girlfriend for the past year. but she was his.

corbyn and y/n had been dating for a few years now, but it wasn't until last spring when i started liking her as more then a friend.

i sat alone in my room, letting the tears come. it was a sad day for all of us. corey had just died and everyone was grieving.

corbyn and the guys where all in the living room reminiscing and mourning. i had tried to sit through it but i couldn't, so i retreated to my room.

a slight knock came from the door before it was slowly pushed open to reveal y/n standing there.

"can i come in" she asked hesitantly. i gave her a small nod, trying to wipe the tears off my face.

"how are you" she sat next to me.

"i'm ok" i lied. she gave me a look of understanding.

"jo you don't have to lie. you lost him to. you don't always have to be the mature one. it's ok to let yourself feel once and a while" she rubbed her hand up and down my back.

i caved, turning to hug her tightly, letting the emotions flood in. "shhh it's ok" she hugged me back, not bothering that her shirt was getting soak or that i might have been suffocating her and just letting me feel.

no one had done that for me before. i loved the guys and the band but sometimes it got tiring always having to but in a brave face and be the mature one.

y/n ran her hands up and down my back and through me hair as i slowly started to calm down.

"thank you" i whispered, realizing i had never felt this loved or safe.

shaking my head, i walked into the dressing room, ignoring corbyn and y/n snuggled up on the couch and plopping down next to zach.

"hey bro you good" he questioned. i gave him a slight nod, my gaze finding its way to y/n, tracing her lips, her hair, her eyes.

zach gave me a weird look but dropped it. the boys didn't know i liked y/n, but i think they where suspicious.

corbyn whispered something in her ear, giggles escaping her smiling lips. she shook her head leaning up to give him a kiss.

my heart throbbed. if only i could be the one holding her hand, kissing her lips. but i'm not. cause she's his, not mine.

——————————
GUYS PLEASE REQUEST
SOMETHING IM RUNNING
OUT OF IDEAS CIDNIDBD
IDC WHAT IT IS I JUST NEED
IDEAS I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
DKDNCNKDBDBD