𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑇𝐸𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑉𝐸 1/1

JONAH
- you smiled awkwardly as you inched a few inches further from the guy siting next to you. jonah was in the bathroom and you where eating for him, but this guys wouldn't leave you alone. " so yeah that's how i came to live in la all by myself. what's a pretty lady like you doing in a cafe all be herself" "umm getting coffee" you said like it was obvious. "no boyfriend in sight"he chuckled and put his hand your leg. you pushed it off and scooted further away. he obviously didn't care how uncomfortable he was making you. " actually i'm waiting for my boyfriend to come out of the bathroom." come on jonah where are you, you thought. he looked around before looking back at you and smirking. "i don't see him" " turn around" jonah was standing behind you, and he was clearly pissed. " now are you gonna leave my girlfriend alone or do i have to make you" he ground his fist into his palm. " he listen man i meant not trouble" the guy scrambled away awkwardly, and you smiled up at jonah. " sorry i took so long babe" he planted a kiss on your nose before wrapping his hand around your shoulders and holding you close and proud as you walked out the door.

CORBYN
- you where shopping for shoes and had pulled a pair of jordan 1 obsidians off the rack and where looking at them when a sales person came up behind you. " hi there gorgeous is there something i can help you with" he said with an eager smile. you cringed at the pet name but you need help so you accepted his invitation. " do you have these in a size 8" " let me go check, you stay right here beautiful." he winked and walked away and you sat down and played with your hands awkwardly. you boyfriend corbyn was looking at shoes on the other side of the store and you where debating going over to him but the guys had returned and handed you the box, brushing your hand lightly. "thanks" you smiled and where about to go over to corbyn when the guy started taking to you about other shoes pointing to them in the rack. " your ass would look really with these." he said suddenly pointing to another rosie of shoes. you looked at him in horror. he smirked and started advancing on you and you where farting ready to kick him where the sun don't shine when out of nowhere corbyn pulled you to his side and out of the path of the guy. " what the fuck did you just say" he glared at the guy who looked super akward. he stuttered but coudnt form words. " i expect you to apologize" he glowered at the guy who just managed to squeak out "i-i-m s-s-oo-r-ry" before dashing to the back of the store. you gave corbyn a big kiss and put the shoes back and walked out.

DANIEL
- " i don't like the way those guys are looking at you" daniel glowered as you guys danced along to the loud music. " i'm sure it's nothing daniel" "still" the muscles in his arms flexed as he tightened his grip on your waist. " i'm gonna go get a drink real quick do you want something" you asked but he simply shook his head and let you go. you walked over to the kitchen, weaving your way through the crowds of people. when you got there you poured yourself a cup of some unknown substance when you felt hands wrap around you waist, and you could tell they weren't daniels. you turned around and broke out of the grasp to see who it was. it was one of the guys who had been checking you out earlier. "what's up gorgeous. how bout you and me take this upstairs." "take what, your small dick? no thanks i'll pass" and you began to walk away like the savage you are when he grabbed you again. " that wasn't a question" suddenly he was pushed to the ground and daniel stood over him, furious. "what the hell dude" the guy scrambled to his feet. " what the fuck is wrong with you she said no" "i don't take no for an answer." you knew the minute he said that daniel was going to rip his throat out, so you grabbed his hand and dragged him away before any real damage was done. " hey dani look at me, it's ok, i'm ok, i wasn't gonna let him do anything." " i know you wouldn't, but you don't know what he is capable of." " i know but i'm okay now okay" you smiled as he nodded before burying his head in your neck and wrapping his arms securely around your waist.

JACK
- you and jack where at a skate park and he was trying to teach you to ollie, but the board kept slipping out from under you. you where scraped up pretty badly so jack had insisted that he go grab a band-aid from his car. you where just vibing skating around, waiting for him to come back when suddenly somone was in front of you. you crashed into them. "oof" you jumped as someone landed on top of you. it was some guy you had seen watching by you and jack earlier. "sorry bout that" the guy said, sending anything but that. he was on top of you and you looked at him, waiting for him to get off of you, but he made no move to do so. instead he moved his mass down and squeezed your ass. " what the hell man, get off of me." " i think i'm fine right here thank you very much" " seriously get off me i have a boyfriend and i don't want to be anywhere near you" "no" he said. suddenly the weight was lifted off your chest as jack picked the guy up and threw him to the side. " what the hell where you doing to my girlfriend" he said furiously " oh i'm so sorry dude she didn't say she had a boyfriend" " oh yes she did, i heard her. and even if she didn't that's no way to treat a girl you cunt" jack pulled you off the grown and looked you over concerned. " i'm fine jack, just a few more scrapes" " im sorry that dick was so disrespectful" he kissed your check and applied the bandages.

ZACH
- " and what about you beautiful" the waiter turned twords you. " umm i'll just have a water. he nodded and walked away. you and your boyfriend zach had decided to go out for a fun lunch and it was going great accept that the waiter assigned to your table wouldn't stop staring at you, and you could tell zach was getting pissed. the waiter returned and set your water down carefully, shoving zachs drink at him. "and what will the pretty lady have to eat" he looked at you. you ignored him and stared into zachs eyes, trying to calm the storm beginning to brew in there chocolate deeths. "i'll have whatever my boyfriends having" you said still looking at zach. the waiter sighed and turned to him. " so what is it" he said with no interest. zach said the first thing off the menu, refusing to talk to him to much. he calmed down for a bit while you guys waited for your food and played tictactoe. when your food was ready the waiter brought it over, setting zachs carelessly in front of him, while deliberately brushing your hand when he set your down. this did it. zach stood up aggressively and grabbed your hand. " that's it y/n where going" he pulled you twords the exit, stopping right by it. he made direct imeye contact with the waiter before pulling you in and giving you a passionate kiss, sending a clear message that you where taken.

——————————
hehe thanks for reading loves
and don't forget to vote if you want to