𝑊𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐴𝐿𝐾𝑆 | 𝐽𝑀

"noooo" i groaned, pulling the pillow over my head. "come on babe pleaseee" my boyfriend jonah whined, pulling the pillow off my head. "but jo it's 7 am."

"exactly y/n it's 7am on a beautiful winter day. come on it just snowed let's go for a walk." jonah managed to pull the blankets off me as i squealed in protest.
"the only way i'm going to go is if you make me hot chocolate when we get back"

" fine. now come on get uuppp" he pulled me out of bed and i begrudgingly walked twords the closet. i changed quick, putting a thick flannel over jonahs sweatshirt that i wore to bed.

 i changed quick, putting a thick flannel over jonahs sweatshirt that i wore to bed

"babe are you ready" my impatient boyfriend pestered. "calm down i'm almost done."

i walked out and spinned around in circle for jonah to admire my fit. "what do we think"

"i love it. just like i would lovvveee to go on our walk" he pulled me twords the door and down the stairs.

the cold rushed against our warm skin the minute the door was opened. i shivered as did jonah next to me. our feet penetrated the perfect serenity of the winter wonderland before our eyes.

jonah pulled my jacket tighter around me as grabbed me hand. we talked about everything and nothing as we walked through the peaceful scenery.

eventually we can to a bridge overlooking a beautiful stream. jonah pulled me close to him and wrapped me in a warm embrace.

"i admit it is beautiful" i hugged him close as i surveyed the soft snow resting gently on the tree branches and packed thickly on the ground.

"see i told you it was worth it"

"your lucky your so cute otherwise i never would have come"

"i love you" he bent down and kissed my cold nose.

" i love you too" i stood on my tippy toes and pushed my frozen lips against him. after a while we went back to the house.

jonah made hot chocolate while i got some blankets and picked a movie. we cuddled up and watched tv the rest of the day.

——————————
i woke up and it was really
snowy and pretty so yea
but thank you guys for the reads
and votes i love y'all