𝐵𝑂𝑂𝐾𝑊𝑂𝑅𝑀 | 𝐶𝐵+𝐽𝑀 | 𝑅𝑄 | 1

request for @clintncorbynfics

YNS POV

i smiled, taking my favorite book A Court of Mist and Fury off the shelf. Clutching it close to my chest, i wound my way through the endless shelves of books apon books until i eventually reached the back corner.

i had been coming to belmans books with my father ever since i was 5 and fell even more in love with it each time. plopping down in my usual seat, i noticed a group of boys goofing off in the the closest isles. huh that's strange i had never seen them before. i knew all the regular customers at my dads bookstore so they must be new.

i tried to focus on the first chapter but couldn't with all the noise they where making. sighing, i pushed myself to my feet, walking over to where they where standing.

" hey if you guys can't tell this is a bookstore which means some of us are actually here to read so maybe you could keep it down"

they blinked at me, some blushing others smirking. there where five of them but two stood out. one had dark almost dyed brunette hair and the other was brunette as well but lighter and curlier.

i blushed as my eyes met the dark brunettes. he smirked, looking me up and down. "sorry, we where just leaving" even his voice was cute.

"ok well then leave" i rolled my eye, trying to keep myself from staring at the two cute ones. they laughed, putting books back on the shelf. i walked back to my seat and curled up, trying to get back to reading, but i couldn't stop thinking about those boys and i wondered if i would see them again.

...

for the past week now i've seen those boys around the bookstore, but only the two of them, always together. we had exchanged a battle of discrete glances but nothing more until today.

i was half way through my book and enjoying it immensely when i heard a sound like someone clearing their throat.

looking up, my eyes met the pale blue of the dark brunettes. he scratched his neck nervously. "good book?"

i smiled at his akwardness. "the best"

"i'm corbyn by the way" he glanced at the seat next to, implying he wanted to sit down. i moved my legs, creating a space for him to sit. "i'm y/n" i said as he sat down, smiling gratefully.

"i've seen you slot around here"

"well my dad owns it so i come here everyday. and i just love to read" i giggled. he smiled, opening his mouth to reply but before he could he was cut off by the other brunette. "corbyn there you are" the other boys came to stand in front of us.

"oh hey jonah" i don't know what it was, but he didn't seem as excited to see his friend as i would have thought. "this is y/n" corbyn gestured to me.

"hi nice to meet you, jonah is it" i stuck out my hand. to my surprise he bent down and kissed it. "pleasure" he sounded like something straight out of a book.

corbyn rolled his eyes, standing up beside jonah. "well we've got to get going y/n but it was great meeting you. see you tomorrow?" there was such hope in his voice that i couldn't help but smile. "see you tomorrow"