71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up

Start from the beginning

"I love you too, don't be too long." I tell him. "I love your company too much you know."

"Oh - I know, I won't be too long, there's always something to do." He says, placing another kiss on my forehead before walking off and I close the door behind him, wondering into the kitchen making everyone lunch.

After making and eating my lunch, I go and lay down on the sofa, turning the tv on again and watching whatever show was on at the moment, muggles had some weird tv shows that's all I can say, I sit watching the show with the babies kicking around, one kicking right up into my ribs.

"Ouch, that hurt!" I say, rubbing the bump. "Cheeky."

I sit watching the show, feeling extremely tired, this was the one thing I hated about being pregnant was constantly feeling tired; I mean there were times where I had loads of energy but a lot of the time I was quite sleepy. I eventually fall asleep then being woken up to the front door opening rather loudly and I look at the clock just gone twelve thirty and I see Fred with my Uncle Remus, and I sit up.

"Did we wake you up?" Fred asks.

"Yeah, but it's fine." I say slowly getting up and saying going to give my uncle a hug.

"I've missed you." I tell him.

"I've missed you too, every time I see you; those two get a lot bigger." He says as we pull away from the hug.

"Yeah, and they are, would you like a tour?" I ask him as he has never been in the flat before.

"Sure." He says with a smile.

"I'm heading back down to the shop, you'll be okay?" Fred asks.

"Of course, I'll never let a thing happen to her." Uncle Remus tells him.

"This is true, I'll be back up in a bit." Fred tells us.

I give uncle Remus a tour of the flat ending in the babies room, before making our way down into the living room.

"Would you like a drink?" I ask him.

"I'll have a tea, please." He says, sitting at the table.

"Of course, so what do you think of the place?"I ask my uncle.

"It's lovely, I'm very proud of you and they would be too." He tells me, with a small smile.

"He would be here as much as he could be to try things out, from what he told me him and james were as bad as the twins and you were like me who just kind of went along with it." I say and we share a small laugh.

"That is a pretty accurate description, you are mostly the sensible one." Uncle Remus tells me.

"Mostly?" I question, as I make the tea.

"Can be slightly irresponsible, sometimes but you do the right thing most of the time." He tells me. "I was the same, especially when your friends with two people that are let's just say adventurous."

"Adventurous is one way to put it, I have a feeling that these two are going to be just as 'adventurous.'" I say to him, walking over with two mugs of tea.

"Another generation of trouble makers, how is Professor McGonagall going to cope?" He asks and I laugh lightly.

"I don't know, Godric, she is going to have to deal with quite a few really, like Harry's kids, George's or any of the Weasley's - they are going to have at least one wild one." I tell him, widening my eyes. "Maybe I'll just stick to these two, I don't think I could handle more trouble makers."