Grim: Todays the day! You have to ask him
Foxy: Yea I am. Golden told me that he has faith in me
Grim: So u told Golden? That's awesome. He's such a nice guy ain't he? You know he actually helped me gain the courage to ask out frosty
Foxy: What? Really? That's awesome. Wait I thought you told Golden that I liked Bonnie?
Grim: nope I didn't. He probably guessed it and tricked you into telling him.
Foxy: well, he is the smartest in the group
Grim: Lol Goodluck on asking out Bonnie! Call me when he says yes
Foxy: Ok thanks.

I sat my phone down and grabbed the guitar again and started playing. Todays the day today's the day today's the day. I'll ask him today. You got this Foxy. I thought to myself.

Time skip to half an hour later:

Bonnie’s Pov:

I got changed and washed my face while I was in the bathroom. I had Foxy’s maroon hoodie on with some black sweat pants on. Today is the day. Today is the day. I'm gonna ask him. Mangle and Frosty told me I can do it. But when should I tell him? Tonight, I’ll tell him tonight. Okokokok you got this Bonnie you can do it. I walked out of the bathroom and back into Foxy’s room and saw him playing my guitar. “Oh hey Bon!” he said almost jumping off the bed. “Hey, I see your practicing.” I said sitting down next to him. “Yea I’m tearable at it.” “I think your doing good. Of course your not going to be perfect.” He smiled and rolled his eyes and continued playing. I turned on my phone to look at some birthday texts. Then i saw Mangle’s text.

Mangle: Happy birthday bunny boy. Todays the day you have to ask foxy out
Bonnie: Thank you. Yea I’m gonna tonight. It's just scary to think about the consequences if he says no.
Mangle: don't think about the consequences. Think about how happy yall are gonna be together. Don't stress bonnie. I know you got this.
Bonnie: Thank you, I really needed that.
Mangle: No problem cutie. GL!!!

Then I got a text from Frosty.

Frosty: Happy Birthday Bonnie! You gotta ask out Foxy today!
Bonnie: Yea I will tonight. Mangle said the same thing.
Frosty: Wait Mangle knows?
Bonnie: Yea I asked her some weird questions and she kinda guessed it.
Frosty: welp good luck, Bonnie!
Bonnie: Thanks!

I sat my phone down and listened to Foxy play the guitar. A couple more hours passed by while I taught Foxy how to play the guitar. It got dark out really quick as hours passed as we were playing and talking. “Hey, do you wanna watch a movie or play some video games?” Foxy asked out of the blue. “Yea we can watch a movie.” I replied. He grabbed the tv remote and turned on Netflix. “You can pick out a Movie while I go grab us drinks.”  He said handing me the controller and getting up off the bed and walking towards the door. “Do you want me to get you a soda?” He asked. “Sure.” “would you like anything to eat?” “No, I’m fine. Thank you.” He smiled and then walked out of the room. I started scrolling through movies trying to find something Foxy would like. I of course don't really watch movies. I stopped on a Horror Movie and decided to play it. I paused it at the start and waited for him to come back. He likes horror movies right? All guys like horror movies. Don't screw this up Bonnie for the love of god! I heard the door open and Foxy walked in with two sodas and a bowl of popcorn. “I know you said you weren’t hungry but I brought some popcorn just in case.” He said setting everything down on the nightstand. “Yea I didn't know what movie you would like so I put on a horror movie.” “I'll literally watch anything. Romance, Horror, Action. I really don't mind.” He sat down next to me on the bed and gave me my soda and put the bowl of popcorn in front of us. I unpaused the move and we started watching. About thirty minutes pass and I started thinking. I need to ask him I have to. Should I do it now. Or after the movie. Screw it I'm asking him. "Hey Fo-" "Hey Bon-" we both Interrupted each other at the same time. "Oh, um sorry." I said. "No its fine you go first." He said scooting over to face me as I did the same. He sat on his knees and same as I. Okokokokok Bonnie you can do this. "Foxy? I don't really know how to say this but... Thank you so much for helping me and always being here for me when I really needed someone. Thank you so much for always being so nice to me and so caring and never giving up on me. But what I really want to say is... Foxy? I... I l-love you." I felt my cheeks burning and I looked down. I could feel my heart pounding and hands shaking. Then I felt something grab my hands. I looked and it was his. I looked up at him to see him crying?! What! "A-are you serious?" "Y-yea." Then felt his arms wrap wound me as gave me a hug. I felt tears go down my face as I hugged him back. I could see his long fluffy tail wagging. "I was literally gonna say the same thing to you!" He said as I felt a excitement chill. "I was so scared that you would say no." "I thought you'd say no if I asked." He pulled away same with me and he held my hands again. "Does this mean we're..." "Hell yea it does" He said answering my are we dating question. I just kept crying tears of joy. "I love you Bonnie." My heart skipped a beat. "I love you too Foxy." "I'm so happy, I feel like I'm dreaming." "If it is a dream. It's the best dream ever." He giggled and hugged me again. I hugged back and rested my head on his shoulder. We sat like that for a minute until he pulled away. "Does that mean I'm aloud to cuddle with you without it being weird?" He said wiping his tears. "Of course silly." I said. He laughed and grabbed my hands and I leaned up against him as he layed down and I snuggled up against his neck. I felt his tail wrap around my chest. "Happy birthday cutie." He said to me. "Thanks Foxy." He shut his eyes and layed his head on top of mine and fell asleep. I did it... he loves me! I can't believe it. I'll text Mangle and Frosty tomorrow and tell them the great news. I reached for the controller and turned off the TV, moved the bowl of popcorn and turned off the lamp. I made him cry joyfully tears. I've never seen him cry. Why was he so exited to be with me?  He's been with other people. Ugh shut up Bonnie you did it. I looked up at his face and smiled knowing that we are officially dating. But I was tired, confessing my feelings to him really made me tired. Probably because of all the stress and excitement. I pulled up the covers and snuggled up against him again and shut my eye. "Goodnight Foxy." I said knowing he was passed asleep. "Goodnight my love." He quietly replied. I shut my eyes and went to sleep.