Chapter 11-Caleb

I gave the shock to the girl with the voice and she was knocked out almost instantly. Man that was not good how she did that, I will have to check with Madison and see if she can fix my ears. I turned to Shawn and John. They where having trouble getting to the last of the group. She had what seemed like an energy bubble around her keeping them from getting to her.

"Step back " I told the both of them. John gave her one more good dark beam and stepped back. When both of them were clear I started to run around the purple sphere. I started to get a good cyclone going and it started wipping the sphere around in a twirl. Soon the girl got to dizzy or to tired and let down her guard. I ran and jumped into cyclone and got her out.

I speed towards Shawn. "Knock her out " he put his hand on her forhead and she was soon fast asleep.

"We have to take care of the other group."

"But how ,they will be banking on the creature in the pool."John asked.

"Follow me " I said, and I turned around to the mini cyclone. I started running at the same speed and slowly got it to move toward the center of the field. When we finally got there I sent it spinning toward the pool. When it got there it sucked up the water like a vacume. The team of three was now cut down to two.

The other two now just saw us and came running. "Shawn take care of the big guy " I yelled into the coms. "John me and you have to take care of the icy guy." He nodded and we both ran towards him.

Shawn had the rock guy pinned down in place when we were getting close toward our guy, he was probly going to try and knock him out by making him go to sleep. The guy started to hurl freezing ice at our heads when we got close enough. John immediately started throwing his shadow beams at him as a way of saying we can play that way too. I started speeding towards him but not fast enough, he started icing the ground so I when I got close I slipped and feel down. But I got up before he could ice me down with one of his beams.

So now I had to think of a different way of getting to him. I haven't been working in my electricity enough to shoot one at him. Maybe if I could charge up like a battery then shoot at him. I put one hand in the air as I ran, hoping and begging for something to happen. I wasn't disappointed, energy surged toward my hand from the lights.

I stopped running and pointed my hand at the boy. I felt the surge of energy come out of my hands and run straight toward the boy. It struck him in the chest and he went down. I just stood there for a second wondering if his heart could take the surge, or what I would do if I had killed him. But I was brought back when I saw a flying blue blur hit a tree on the other side of the clearing. Shawns attempt to make the beast fall asleep didn't work.

Both me and John looked at the hulking mass. If that with the ice was hard this was going to be immposible. The huminoid charged toward us with his shoulder down like he was playing foot ball. I ran at him as well put at the last second I slid under him taking his legs out from under him. I quickly jumped up and ran to the mass. I judged about where the neck was and went to jab my fingers into a presure point that should render his body motionless for an hour. I pulled back and jammed my finger into the things neck. But instead of it going limp I heard my fingers make the worst noice ever, it made surges of pain go all the way down my body. The skin was thicker than I anticipated and I paid dearly for it.

I jumped off when the creature started to move from it being laid flat. I speed off of him and went and sat under a fake tree to try and keep my shivers under control. You have to get up Caleb. I kept telling myself, John wont stand a chance by himself against that thing.

I got up and tried to keep my hurt hand from the beast. I ran and kicked the beast over by hitting its feet again. "John do you have any ideas because now would be a great time to tell me."

"Does it look like I have an idea, don't you think that I would already be doing it if I had one " He did say anymore the beast was getting up. He ran up to it when it was on its knees and blasted it in the face with his shadows. It only seemed to make him mad and get him up quicker. The likes of us winning were sinking and not giving signs of getting back up. THAT WAS IT. We could draw the creature into the water and with all that weight he wouldn't be able to stay afloat.

I got Johns attention and pointed to the water. He got the idea and we both started to drive the beast towards the water. The surge of electricity from the lights gave my body more power to make its own electricity so now I was able to shoot electric bolts.

When we got the beast into the water up to its knees it stared to finally get what we were doing. It started fighting back with a new enthusiasm. I soon but that to rest when I ran my foot into his knee again making him fall. When he got back up he didn't have enough energy to push back against the shadows and the bolts.

He was soon up to his waist in water. I then ran as fast as I ever have before and was able to run on the water and I jumped and dropped kicked the monsters face.  That made him stumbble even more into the water then he dropped and sunck like a stone.

I swam back to the edge of the pool. We looked over our work, the fallen uncouncies bodies. We had done it, we had won.