Chapter 26

Akane

We only played three rounds of his video game. And of the three, he lost every last one. His facial expression was that of a wounded animal. I almost made me feel sorry for him. Almost.

"What was that you said about beating me?" I asked triumphantly as our fourth round reached its conclusion.

"Shut up" he hissed. "One more round. One more round! I swear I'll win this time around!"

"Ah, but winning all the time is completely exhausting!" I sighed, throwing the controller aside and leaning back, closing my eyes. "I doubt I'll be able to take another round..."

I felt him shift beside me, causing me to open one eye. He was leaning over me, his eyes locked onto mine.

"Well if you can't handle another round of this..." he whispered as he pushed up his glasses before he leaned down to kiss me.

When he pulled away, he spoke into my ear, "We can do something else."

I shuddered at his suggestion. He moved into what I'd assume to be a comfortable position with his knees resting on the floor on either side of my waist.

Placing his index finger under my chin, he tilted my head back enough to kiss me again.

Both of his hands on my knees, he pressed his lips roughly against mine. A muffled sound escaped me and I wasn't sure if it was a cry for help or a noise made out of pleasure. I was so confused. I liked him, I really did but I wasn't quite sure if it was in that way. But if I didn't like him like that, why haven't I pushed him away?

Perhaps I do like him, I decided as I kissed him back briefly before he pulled away and started to kiss the skin of my neck.

I closed my eyes as his lips brushed my collarbone. His hands slid up my thighs, his thumbs pressed firmly against my inner thighs as he pushed my legs apart.

I gasped. What am I doing? I can't do this! I suddenly felt self conscious and nervous. How in the hell was he able to do this so easily, so... well, naturally?

"N-No" I stuttered.

He stopped and stared up at me. My cheeks grew warm as I looked away, avoiding his gaze.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're a virgin" he smirked, highly amused.

"Shut up, Saruhiko!" I shouted defensively. "That's just some stupid label! It's not like there's a difference between us! I can do the same thing you can!"

His smirk seemed to grow larger as he considered this. I think I've just screwed myself over.

"Oh? Is that so?" Saruhiko asked as he stood up and walked to his bed.

He flopped down on the mattress and folded his hands behind his head, crossing his ankles.

"Enlighten me then Akane..."

Yeah, I definitely screwed myself over.

I shook my head lightly. No, there's no way I'd be able to do this. I only said it to make a point, I never thought he'd actually use it.

"I-I" I tried, searching for some sort of excuse.

"Can't do it?" he teased. "Well I wouldn't expect any less from a virgin~"

I grit my teeth. What makes him think he's so much better than me?"

"I'm not playing your childish games" I said, more to myself than him. "I could do it, I just don't feel like it!"

I crossed my arms and glared at him defiantly.

"That's bullshit" he told me matter-of-factly."You'd never be able to do it..."

"Are you sure about that?" I challenged.

"As sure as the sky is blue" he answered coolly.

I stood up angrily. Damn bastard. Who does he think he is?

"Too bad" I said as I straddled him lightly. "The weather forecast calls for rain today..."

He smiled up at me, a genuine smile. A cold chill ran through me as he placed his hands on my hips.

"Go ahead" he said softly. "I want you to prove me wrong..."

I have an extended version of this particular scene... Perhaps I'll post it... *shrugs* Eh, maybe. Depends on my mood...