Chapter 3

Everyone was standing at the table.

Once I had caught up to my family they all sat down. I was staring down at the table.

I felt eyes on me, quickly looking up and saw the boy who I had locked eyes with earlier when I had walked in.

He looked away quickly.

Feeling someone nudge my side. "You sure do seem like you like Dimitri Y/n," Rose smirked.

My eyes widened.

THAT is Dimitri?

Holy. Fuck. He is hot!

Continuing to stare at him, inspecting his features and taking him in.

He felt cocky...gross, but, intriguing.

"It's ok little sister I could always tell him for you," Rose teased.

Dimitri smiled, smiling back...awkwardly.

Dimitri's POV

Earlier.

Mr Le Blanc or umm Father had called me into his study after I had gotten ready.

This definitely is about me sneaking out.

I put on the jacket of the suit mother had given me, lookinh in the mirror and fixed my hair before I quickly hurried to fathers study.

"Dimitri" I heard, stopping to turn around. "What ever father tells you don't be upset" Raul told me.

"Ok?" I agreed.

Raul pat my back and let me go see him.

Once I had made it outside of fathers study. I knocked, and waited for him to tell me to, "Come in." I heard and opened the doors.

"Y-you wanted to see me Sir?" I asked.

"Dimitri I had told you many times, call me father please boy" Mr Le Blanc said.

"Oh yes sorry f-father" I stuttered.

"Now listen" he said, "Today we're going to the Y/l/n's manor" he walked behind me to close the doors. "And there you will meet Y/n the youngest daughter of the Y/l/n's." I stayed quiet as he told me.

My eyes widened. "M-marriage?! To her?" I stood there in shock. Mr Le Blanc nodded smiling.

"B-but sir I'm not your real chi-" "it does not matter wether or not you are my real child you have my name Dimitri!" He pat my back.

"But sir Y/n? I've never met her she doesn't even attend the school I go to" I told him.

"Which is why you two will be spending the day together" he said, "now come boy we're leaving."

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.

I've only ever met the twins and their parents.

Of course Raphael and I are best friends, at least i would say so, and he's been to my house before.

I've only gone to his a handful of times.

"Dimitri!" Father called for me. "Come on I told you we were leaving!" He yelled.

I started running to get to everyone.

Christine was holding my coat.

Sliding down the stairs' railing to get down faster.

"Dimitri!" Christine laughed, "you shouldn't be doing that!" She slapped my arm and gave me my coat.

Laughing with her as she dragged me out to the car.

Sitting next to father because he was going to need to tell me what was going to happen.

"So Dimitri when we get there we will be escorted into the dining area" father had said.

I nodded. Leaning back onto the car seat.

"And you will sit right in front of her, her sister will be seated right next to her" he explained further.

Smiling, excited to talk to someone I know.

"But you shall not talk to her I've seen how Y/n presents herself and does not speak unless she is spoken to."

"Really? Cant blame her" I said.

"Dimitri! it isn't how she was raised it's just how she is" Christine said.

She already sounds weird to me.

Unsocial.

Only speaking when spoken too.

Quiet.

Shy.

All girl school, at least from what her sister had told me.

Her sister seems quite jealous of her honestly, quite sad but can't control it. It isn't my problem.

Raphael just gives me vague details about her. It is almost as if she doesn't even exists.

Freaky.

Giving myself shivers from just that.

I'll see her soon I guess