Chapter 1

"Y/n" I heard. "Miss it's time to wake up" she lightly shook me awake.

Yawning I sit up and stretch. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 9 am miss. Your parents have a dinner later tonight and they want you to attend it" she brought out a gown.

I yawned as I sat up and stretched. I saw Thalia bring out a light purple dress and place it on a chair

(That isn't you I just looked for dresses that I thought were cute Yk)

"Oh wow!" I awed.

"Do you like it miss?" Thalia asked. I turned to her.

"It's gorgeous! Did mother choose it?" I asked her caressing the dress.

She shook her head. "It was your father miss Y/n" she smiled.

My smile slightly dropped. Thalia noticed my expression drop.

"Either way the dress is beautiful" I grabbed the dress and hurried to the dressing room curtain thingy I have to change in.

"Please do tell me if you need any assistance miss!" Thalia hurried behind me.

"Thalia!" I said from behind the curtain. I heard her footsteps come closer to me. "Has my father told you that I could finally wear heels?" I asked her.

"Oh miss" I heard her voice be sympathetic, "your father hasn't told us and it looks like he still won't let you wear them. "

Seeing her fidget with her hands on the other side of the curtain.

"Why do I have to keep wearing Mary Janes!" I pouted, "I am 15!" Stomping around like a child throwing a tantrum, "I am old enough to wear heels."

"Miss are you done with putting the dress on? Do you need help?" Thalia asked.

I opened the curtain and walked out. Thalia looked me up and down. I spun around excitedly.

"Wow miss you look gorgeous!" Thalia praised.

I smiled back at her.

"There are your socks and I'll go fetch your Mary Janes really quickly" she skipped along.

I slipped the frilly socks on and awaited for Thalia to come back.

I heard a knock at my door. "Come in" I sighed.

"Y/n wow you actually got up" Rose teased, rolling my eyes at her trying to get something out of me.

"What is it that you need Rose," I didn't bother looking at her.

"You know we're having guests for dinner tonight right?" She giggled.

"Yes Rose I know" I shrugged, "now stop giggling and act like an actual big sister" i lightly laughed.

"Hmph!" She whined. "Well then I guess I just don't tell you who the guests are then," Rose slyly smiled.

"Ugh fine! Who is it?" I gave in.

Rose turned away seeming as if she weren't going to tell me anymore. "Come on big sister! Tell meeee" I gave her puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine fine ok! Le Blancs are coming over!" She squealed.

My demeanor dropped.

"Ugh really?!" I shouted.

"Come on Y/n Dimitri is cute you can't deny that" she giggled even more.

I guess he's sorta cute but he's sort of a...man whore

"That boy is just a flirt and will hurt your feelings" I stated, "please Rose please please please pleaseeeee don't be tempted," begging her, for as I did not want her to experience such heartbreak i've seen other girls go through with him.

"Now what are you two girls complaining about?" Our oldest sister Melinda said.

"Y/n doesn't want me to talk to Dimitri because she likes him" Rose teased.

To say i was shocked by her teasing was an understatement. I started turning red.

"No I don't!" I stated as quickly as i could, realizing i had stayed silent much too long, "I'm just telling Rose to not pursue him!" I tried to clear myself.

"It's because she's jealous" Rose sang.

"Ahh stop it I dooon't!" I stomped my foot.

Melinda started to laugh.

"Don't worry little sister Rose isn't going to pursue Dimitri" she caressed my face.

Thalia had finally came back with my shoes.

Simple, black and neatly polished. They made me look like a five year old at christmas eve

Rose started laughing loudly. "You're still wearing THOSE ugly atrocities?!" She cackled.

"Stop it!" I shouted, "father won't let me wear heels" pouting and plopping down onto the chair.

"Rose you know how father is with Y/n" Another sister of ours chimed in, "he doesn't want her to twist her ankles and get hurt" she continued.

I looked up at Charlotte, huffing even more.

Though for some reason father is much...MUCH more protective of me than my other sister. I still didn't like being babied.

"Ok girls we have to leave and let Y/n finish getting ready" Melinda gabbed Rose and Charlotte by their hands, literally dragging them out with her.

Demanding that one of the two shut the door behind them for my modesty.