Chapter 23: A Night with Her

Start from the beginning

Serena initiated a kiss and locked her lips back with Ash's. She started to aggressively suck on his lips, as if she was a vampire attempting to take his blood.

After separating, Ash shifted his gaze to Serena's chest. Her pink-colored bra was exposed to him and he wanted to see more.

Serena noticed the smirk that grew across his face and she blushed a deep red in response.

"A-Ash?" Serena started with a stutter.

Ash just stared at Serena's bra, contemplating whether to remove the bra or not. Serena knew what he wanted, so she obliged by lowering his face closer to her chest. However, Ash moved his head and connected his lips to Serena's neck once again. This caused Serena to gasp and squirm as Ash continued to playfully nip her neck with kisses. Serena closed her eyes as she absorbed the pleasure.

"Mmmhhh. m-more..." she begged with a moan.

Ash abruptly stopped, which caused Serena to groan. She opened her eyes to see what caused Ash to stop and was confused to see Ash making a face of disappointment. Did he not enjoy the intimacy between them? However, her worries stopped as she felt Ash move his hands behind her back and began tugging the straps that held her bra in place.

Serena started giggling when Ash was struggling to remove her bra. When Ash successfully removed Serena's bra after a deep struggle, he gasped as he saw her chest. Her breasts were that of a c cup size and appeared so irresistible.

Serena blushed in embarrassment. Even Though she was practically fully exposed to the raven-haired boy, she was happy. If someone could see her like this, she only wanted Ash to be the one.

"S-so... how do they look?" Serena asked with a blush on her face.

"Your boobs... are so beautiful..." Ash murmured as he then burrowed his face onto the caverns of her breasts. The contact caused Serena to shudder, but in a good way.

Then, Ash dove in with a series of fury attacks with his lips as he began pecking Serena's breasts and licking around her hardened nipples.

"Mmmhh... Ash..." Serena moaned in pleasure.

"Your breasts are so soft and squishy, Serena..." Ash commented as his mouth and hands started groping her. The comment turned Serena on even further than what seemed possible.

"Faster Ash! Ahh~ FASTER!" Serena ordered with excitement. Her voice triggered Ash to pick up the pace of his tongue as he then started lightly nipping her nipples and drooling over them. His hands continued massaging her breasts.

"AHHHHH~" Serena yelled out, while grasping onto the bed sheets very tightly. Everyone in the penthouse could hear the young couple. Maybe the entirety of the hotel.

Meanwhile with the Pokémon...

Pikachu perked up as he heard noises coming from Ash and Serena's room. Pikachu wasn't as dense as his trainer, so he had a pretty good idea of what the couple could be doing. It was either mating or having fun. Probably both.

After hearing Serena scream out in pleasure, the Pokémon sweatdropped. Pikachu got the remote and paused the movie.

"Serena really got to keep it down in there. We are trying to watch the movie." Pikachu commented to the others casually.

"What are they doing in there?" Noivern asked the group of Pokémon. The others knew that Noivern was still quite young despite being three years old in human years.

"They are having a Pokémon battle." Hawlucha quickly answered. However, a couple of the Pokémon facepalmed at Hawlucha's answer.

"But we are all out here?" Noivern said while tilting his head in confusion.