"Damn never thought I see this day come so soon"

"Yeah but I know it's in good hands"

"Shit you know how I do Cash, The early bird get the worm and the late eagle get the plain dirt.. sleep is nesscary but that shit won't get you a full stomach"

One thing about Rocko, this mother fucker was a hustler for real for real, this nigga was money hungry. Nothin came between his money.

My phone started ringing I had it in the cup holder. It was Payton.

"Wassup love" Rocko laid his head back on the head rest.

"Cash im starving" Payton wined thru the phone.

"Okay so go make you something to eat, stop being lazy" I placed Payton on speaker and tapped Rocko.

"MEHKI YOU REALLY GET ON MY FUCKIN NERVES YOU CANT BRING ME SOME FOOD ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS, ALRIGHT IMA FIX YA ASS JUST WATCH" Payton yelled through the phone. Her voice was projecting through out the entire car.

"Payton calm ya ass down.. Them hormones really be gettin to yo ass. You know Ima bring you somethin to eat. What chu want?" Rocko couldn't help the laughter that escaped his lips.

"Don't play.. But I want some food from Mama Marry's, I want two servings of bake Mac & cheese, friend chicken, collard greens, candy yams, potato salad, macaroni salad, chopped bbq, and a slice of strawberry cheese cake." I looked at Rocko we both burst out laughing.

"MEHKI WHY AM I ON SPEAKERRRRR, Rocko Ima smack yo ass, told ya I was hungry." Payton argued on the phone.

"Sorry sis but you greedy as fuck" Rocko joked.

"Whatever nigga just make sure my baby bring me my food or I'm smacking both of ya" Payton might be short but she was bond to fuck us up. Which will never happen. I took her off of speaker phone.

"I'll be there in a few daddy fat girl" I teased. I ended the convo and started my engine.

"Aye Rock Ima catch you later, if I don't go get that food Payton gon try to fight me" Rocko was already out the car leaning over the car talking through the passenger side window.

"Nigga Ima keep yo ass in my prayers" he slapped the hood of the car and I sped off. Tryna beat traffic. The soul food restaurant wasn't packed like I expected it to be. I got Payton food in no time and decided to order me almost the same thing.

"Oh let me get two sprite sodas and extra slices of strawberries on the cheese cake" Payton know the difference I shook my head. The short dark skin lady giggled because she knew exactly who it was for and how Payton liked it.

"Here you go, that'll be 22.50" I swiped my card and headed back to my car. It was goin on 8 o'clock.

I pulled up to the driveway. All the lights were off expect for the living room. I slowly entered the house and headed towards the kitchen to put all the food down. The tv was on but I walked to the living room to a sleeping Payton. She was so damn beautiful even when she slept. I kissed her gently on her lips. Her big brown eyes fluttered open. She begin blushing but then she grabbed for my dick.

"Damn P chill out" I couldn't stop laughing, she was sitting up on the couch when she tried to swing on me she fell back on her back. The baby had her moving slow and weighed her down. I couldn't stop laughing she was really struggling.

"That's what you get fat girl" I joked. She threw the pillow at my head.

"Whatever nigga.. Where my food" she asked getting up to walk towards the kitchen. I stopped her using my hands to grab her waist.