Part 15: Her Soft Side

Start from the beginning

Parker: "And why? I see the kids came with her are all adopted why only she is left?"

Lady: "Actually this child had heart disease from birth. No one adopt her."

I frown at her and she continued.

Lady: "This girl was having hard time here also she barely talk, we predicted she won't survive long in this world. But then one day Miss Jane visited the campus for some work and asked about her.

After that she keep on coming like on Christmas or holidays and gave surprises to kids. She was the only one who can make Jeena smile and active.

She took her case to many hospitals and try hard to find the best doctor for her. Luckily within two 2 months we found one and he came here to do check up.

His team did many treatments and surgery on her for whole one year and luckily she got better every time. Treatments were too costly so Miss Jane took the responsibility for her.

After last surgery when she open her eyes, her first word was 'Mom'.... for Miss Jane.

Since then when she got completely fine and people try to adopt her but she denied everyone. 

She said her only Mom is Miss Jane and she will go only with her, so Miss Jane decided to adopt her once she got settle her busy life.

I heard she is working hard for Jeena's future ,also she is supporting her education fees, so as Jeena studying hard for her.

They are like real Mother-daughter and for her Jane came once a week or whenever kids miss her. God bless that young lady to give a little innocent child a normal life."

I can't believe what she told me. I remembered when we were in high school Jane had no interest in kids.

Also this soft side of a strict and stern woman like her can melt anyone's heart.

I thought I know everything about her but as always her actions, her thoughts, her deed are always amazing and surprising.

I came back to that garden but she was no more there. I guess she leave since its already dark. 

Just then I saw the same girl from record. She was holding her hands looking at the sky. I went near her and ask in soft voice.

Parker: "What are you doing here little girl?"

Jeena: "I m praying for my Mom."

A smile formed on my lips seeing her innocent eyes.

Parker: "What were you praying for your mom hmm?"

I kneel down to her level.

Jeena: "That she will be always happy and took me out so that I can found a prince for her."

I chuckled at her.

Parker: "Oh my sweetheart that's really sweet of you. Well what kind of prince you are finding for your mom?"

She look at me from side to side and grin.

Jeena: "Like you! Handsome and tall. You look like a nice boy.... will you marry my mom?"

She said so excitedly. 

Jeena: "Please Please Please" she pout. 

Parker chuckle: "Okay cupcake I will marry your mom. But what about your mom hmm?"