Y: "You weren't giving me a choice."

He chuckles and takes a big breath of air before sounding as if was getting up from his seat. His footsteps were echoing and he cleared his throat. 

Call

S: "I don't give choices to people who ignore me."

Y: "What do you want?"

In the background of the call, he snapped his fingers and sighed. At the same time, Aizawa sent a text to stay put that he was on his way and to tell him where you were. You responded with your dorm room and exited out of the message. 

Call

S: "Tell me where you are."

Y: "You already know."

S: "I want you to tell me, remind me that you disobeyed me when I said not to move."

Y: "Are you mad because I didn't originally show up to the mall."

S: "Mad? MAD?! Heh, do I sound mad now?"

Y: "Yes you do."

S: "Well, you sound like you want to redeem yourself--"

Y: "No I don't--"

S: "Don't speak over me, it's rude. Right now, you are in U.A dorms. Leave right now and go out of the walls of U.A or we go in."

You felt cocky and safe being in U.A, so his threat felt like a leaf landing on your head. It was nothing, a weak threat that he couldn't pull. 

Y: "No."

S: "Kurogiri, now."

Y: "What?"

Confused but a bit frighten, you went to Aizawa's messages and sent him a text to please hurry. The message was read but not responded too. Suddenly, in your peripheral vision, a smoky black and purple gas  developed to the left side of your room; it enlarged until it reached the bottom and top of your room. Twice and the reptilian man emerged from the smoke and reached out for you. You screamed and threw your phone at them, Twice blocked the phone and aimed for your wings while the other man reached for your legs. You jumped to the foot of your bed and bounced off. 

"Get her Spinner! Before she flys!"

Spinner gets a hold of your hair and yanks you down to the floor. Your right wing bent under your weight and you screamed out of pain that filled your body; you became paralyzed. The precaution you took to ensure your wings were safe was not for nothing,  they were so sensitive that flying in the wind could be dangerous, being in crowded places or even using your wings to block punches could be dangerous. Your wings weren't the strongest which is why you could only fly around 20 feet because that was all your wings could handle. 

You turn over to your left side, sobbing into the floor and your quivering hands reaching out to your bent wing. 

"Crap, Shigaraki isn't going to like this."

"Spinner! Why did you break her? Sorry bug lady, he didn't mean it."

Twice lifted you off of the floor, tucking his arm under your wing and under your legs. 

"Let's go, now." 

The black smoke got bigger as you came closer to it, your teary eyes swollen and your broken wing twitching with pain. The pain was like somebody took your right arm and twisted it behind your back, pulling it up until your shoulder popped out of its socket. It wasn't a simple bend like spraining an ankle, it was worst than that. If you didn't get aid soon, your wings might not be the same and the height to which you could fly might get lowered between 11 to 16 feet.