Will

Today was January 27th. The day before Nico's birthday! Eeek!

I was throwing a party. I also asked Hazel is it was okay to propose to Nico. She had a shipping fit-

I asked Frank because Hazel was incapable of answering, and he said yeah so...

----

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO!" I shouted as he walked into his dorm the afternoon of January 28th.

Nico screamed, running into the door.

"Oh... hey guys." He said, dusting his jacket off. His eyes landed on the table, which had stacks of McDonalds fries, burgers, chicken nuggets, milkshakes, and a cake.

"AHHH MCDONALDS-" He ran over to the table, taking a chicken nugget and eating it.

"Oh my gods yes." He said, smiling happily.

That entire night was fun. We partied, though, I restricted anyone from bringing any alcoholic beverages. 

The night ended with a singing competition. I won, since I'm better than the other rats, but gave my reward of 10 chicken nuggets to Nico, along with a getting down on one knee and a ring.

He dropped his chicken nuggets in surprise.

"WILL ABSOLUTELY I WILL BE YOUR SUNSHINE FOREVER!" Nico shouted, hugging me.

I kissed him softly, grinning.

"Yayyyy!" I said after pulling away.

"SOLANGELOOOOOOO." Piper and Hazel shouted. Hazel fainted, Frank had to catch her. Piper was just hyper from the cake.

Everyone went home after that, congratulating us and wishing Nico a happy birthday.

After that, Nico and I cuddled on the couch, a happy engaged couple I may now proudly say.

//sorry for such short chapters, I need some ideas. anyone have any requests or ideas I can do? im bored af rn xD//