Percy

//lowkey wanna get either solangelo, theyna, or jasper engaged... or maybe frazel... WHICH SHIP HELP ME AHHHH ;-;//

I took Annabeth for a walk, since it was Saturday and we have no school. She was slightly hesitant, but what was the worst that could happen?

"Hey Annie?"

"Yes, Percy?"

"I'm really sorry, and I wanna get together again." 

Annabeth smiled and hugged me, "Me too Percy, me too!"

"Yayyyyy!" I hugged her tightly, kissing her quick. "I love youuuu."

"I love you toooo." She smiled. "Now can we get something to eat?"

"McDonalds?"

"Sure, Nico is making me jealous with how much McDonalds he can eat anyways."

"McDonalds clown is super creepy!"

"Why did you think of that?" Sh laughed at me, and I shrugged.

"I dunno!"

We shared a laugh and got some McDonalds. I got a happy meal with an orange Fanta. Annabeth got a burger with a sprite.

"Such a child." Annabeth laughed. 

Since it was around mid December, Annabeth and I walked out of the restaurant all bundled up. 

It started snowing, surprising me since we rarely get snow, especially with global warming and stuff.

Annabeth smiled and held out her hand. We had a moment, walking back to the campus soon after.

----

"WE SHOULD DO A GIFT EXCHANGE!" Piper suggested at lunch on Monday.

"I'll get everything ready. Secret Santa!!!" I say.

Almost immediately, I got to work. Hazel helped me, too.

We cut the names and mixed them up in a hat, then, the next day at lunch, we all picked our names.

Oh great... I got Rachel. This should be pretty simple.

//next chapter will be who everyone got and the presents//