Chapter 4

Alright everyone, the wait is over. Here is Chapter 4. Enjoy!

       Cross' POV

       I'm about to fall asleep, when Nightmare reenters the room. I sat up and looked at him, tiredly. He looks at me before turning to the closet, getting undressed as he moves towards it. "What are you still doing awake? I've been doing paper work for the past 2 hours." I yawn and rub my eyes, looking at the time to see that it has indeed been 2 hours.

       "You know me Nighty, I can't really fall asleep without you by my side nowadays." He chuckles and turns his head slightly to look at me. I give him a sleepy smile before yawning again. Nighty just shakes his head and finishes getting dressed. The moment he got under the covers, I cuddled up to him. He chuckles and wraps his arms and tentacles around me, pulling me even closer.

       "What do you *yawn* plan on doing with them?" I ask, yawning every now and then. Nightmare rests his head on top of mine, as he attempts to pull me closer. "I'll tell you in the morning, at breakfast with the others." I nod and close my eyes, finally letting sleep overcome me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

       I woke up to Nighty shaking my shoulder lightly, in order to wake me up. I groan and try and swat at him, only resulting in him grabbing my arm and pulling me up. "Alright, Alright, I'm up." He chuckles and lets go, allowing me to fall back onto the bed. I get up as Night leaves to make sure the others haven't started their usual chaos yet.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

       Sans's POV

       When I woke up this morning, I was really hoping that yesterday was a strange dream. Instead, I'm met with the black goop leaking one about an inch from my face. "Morning!" I just blink before finally shoving his face away. "We are not doing this." I hear laughter from behind me and turn to see where it's coming from, only to see hole head and crazy eye leaning over the couch. I look over to where Paps was last night....only to not see him there. I shoot up and look around before noticing him sitting on Cross's lap while sitting at the counter, where I can also see Nightmare and the other dark boned one discussing something.

       I get up and maneuver around the one still on the ground, moving over to Cross and my brother. Papy notices me first. "Sans!" Cross looks over at me with a soft smile. "Good morning Sans, did you sleep well?" I scratch the back of my skull and nod slightly. "Uh, yeah actually. Better than I had in a long while, tibia honest." Cross stares at me in shock for a split second before letting out a chuckle at that. Papy groans in annoyance.

       "Oh, I fear for what you and those three will do if you ever have a pun war." Cross then turns his head towards Nightmare. "Nighty, how's the food coming?" Nighty? Nightmare looks at the food before looking at Cross. He shrugs. "I don't really know, I wasn't paying attention." Cross facepalms as the other one smacks Nightmare on the back of the head. "Is this normal?" Cross sighs and nods his head. "Only on Saturdays, thankfully."

       Soon after that, we were all sitting in the living room, eating the slightly overdone breakfast. To my right was Papy and to my left was Killer. Next to Killer was Dust and next to Dust was Horror. Next to Papy was Error, who had Cross sitting next to him. Nightmare was sitting in between Cross and Horror. As we were nearing the end of the meal, Nightmare started talking to the rest of us instead of whispering to Cross.

       "Now, let's give over the discussion on what to do with these two." All of our attention turned to him. "First, we will be enrolling them into school. To get their education taken care of. And the next is that Sans will be working around the house, keeping it clean and in order." Killer, Dust, and Horror all started to smirk. "He will not be cleaning your rooms." And the smirks are gone.

       "Cross, I want you to teach them self defense. We still live in a bad part of town." Cross nodded and looked at my brother and I. "I'll need to check your stats later today to see what I can teach you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

       Cross entered a fight with Papyrus. He seemed satisfied with what he saw. He then exited the fight. "Alright Papyrus, you have very normal looking stats. I can start you off with the basics and we can go from there, alright." Paps ran up to him and hugged around his legs. "Yay!" Cross chuckles and motions me to step up. "Your turn."

       We enter a fight. Cross pulls up my stats almost immediately.

                                                          Sans

                                                     Hp: 1

                                                     Attack: 1

                                                     Defense : 1

       We exit the fight and Cross stares at me. "Papyrus, I need to take your brother to see Nightmare, can you go and find Error and stay with him? He should be in the living room." Papy nods and runs off, leaving me alone with Cross. "Nightmare's office, Now."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

       And that's the end of Chapter 4. Hopefully I can get chapter 5 out faster. Thank You everyone for being patient with me so far. Also, sorry this one is shorter than the others. The next one will for sure be longer.

Until next time

Sumnerd out :)