Chapter 1

Sans' POV

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like me are usually sitting in hell. Or school. But me and my little bro, nah. "Sans!" I look down at my bro with a raised 'eyebrow'. His slightly dirty sweater bags a little at his 'stomach' as he hugs it, scarf moving slightly from the slight breeze entering our little whole in the wall. His gloves are covered in dirt, as well as his pants and boots. "Yeah Paps?"

"I'm hungry!"

"Okay bro. Stay here. I'll be back with some food."

Leaving our literal whole in the wall, I teleport to about a block away from the exit of the bad part of town and walked to the cut off point between incorporeal business and regular business. Let the hard part begin.

——————————————————————————————————————————

So far I've pit pocketed 6 people and none of them had cash on them. Only cards!!!! I'm gonna try one more person before calling it quits and dumpster diving behind Grillby's. After walking around for a little while I see a skeleton in a dark purple dress shirt, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. He's talking on the phone and covering his eyes, looking slightly annoyed. I casually bump into him while dodging a fire monster, pit pocketing him in the progress. "Hey!"

"Sorry Sir."

As I walk away, I hear him muttering stupid kids. Like I know I'm short but I'm really not a kid. I am 15. Though Paps is 7 and stands at the middle of my chest. To be fair though, I am 5' while Paps is 4'6". After turning down an alleyway and look inside his wallet. Ten 20 dollar bills! Score! I used to feel bad about this but now, I'm over it. I just really hope none of them realize I was the one that pit pocketed them.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Nightmare's POV

(Slightly before being pit pocketed)

I'm talking on the phone with Cross over something stupid. "So, you're telling me that, Error is currently hanging Killer and Horror out of the window, because earlier they almost attacked members of my brothers gang."

-"Pretty much."-

I cover my eyes and sigh in both frustration and disappointment. Before I can respond I feel someone bump into me. "Hey!"

Looking down, I see a short skeleton, coming to just underneath my chest, wearing a dirty blue hoodie, a dirty white sweater, dirty black basket shorts, and white torn up sneakers. "Sorry sir."

He doesn't look up at me and walks off. -"Nightmare?"-

"Nothing Cross, just a stupid kid. Listen, tell Error to tie them up and put on some UnderNovella until I get back."

-"Will do Boss. See ya soon."-

Cross then hung up, I put my phone away and continued on my way towards the house I share with the other members of my gang, the Bad Guys. We are the most feared gang in this city. My brother also has a gang called Justice Reigns, where they help people and work close to the police, as well as try to stop us.

——————————————————————————————————————————

After walking for a little while longer, I soon enter the house and stop to put my wallet in the basket with the others.....only to realize that it's not there. I immediately remember the kid who bumped into me. "Fuck!"