Chapter 5

Sans' POV

  It turns out that Nightmare's office is sound proof. They've been in there for 30 minutes now and I haven't heard a sound. I feel a bit sorry for Nightmare, the whole way here Cross just gave off a very murderous vibe. I wonder how it's going.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cross' POV(30 minutes before)

  When we arrive at Night's office, I tell Sans to wait outside the door as I go in. Nightmare looks up briefly before looking at the clock, then back to his papers. "You're done early. Are you going softer on them because of their age, Cross?" I stay silent and wait for him to realize that my emotions are pointing towards murder.

  When he finally does, his shoulders tense up slightly and he slowly puts his papers down. It's silent for a hot minute before he finally looks up at me. "Ok, what's wrong with them?" I take a deep breath before beginning to walk towards him. "Oh, nothing much. Except for the fact that Sans' max HP is only 1!" His eye widens slightly before going back to normal. He motions me to come closer as he stands up.

  I come behind the desk and let him pull me into his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on top of mine. I slowly begin to relax the longer he has his arms around me. "What did I say about numbing my negative emotions." He chuckles and places a kiss against the side of my skull. "Sorry love, but I need you calm so we can figure out what to do with the kid. When you're angry enough that it feels as if you are going to go on a murder spree, it's hard to think of strategies."

  We sit in silence for a little while before he finally shifts me so that I can look at him. He's got a very thoughtful look on his face. "What are we going to do Nighty? He's so fragile."

  "We keep an eye on him. Tell the others and don't let him wander this part of town alone. We will also need to inform the high school so that they can keep an eye on him as well." I just nod and move to get off of his lap to get Sans, but instead of letting me go, he just pulls me closer to him. "Nighty?"

  "Are you good?" I give him a confused look before he kisses me on my scar. Understanding washes over me and I give him a small smile. "I'm fine. Yes I was pissed earlier, but I'm fine now. Honestly it didn't even occur to me about back then." He gives me a look, and I respond by giving him a quick kiss on the 'lips' and escaping his hold to let the kid in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Killer's POV

  It's not even 1 and we already are having another meeting over these kids. Don't get me wrong, I love kids but dam, they are a lot of work. Sans is standing beside Cross and Papyrus is with Dust and Error. God, the kid makes Cross look tall! That's just way too funny considering Cross has been the shortest of us all for so long. "It has come to Cross and mine's attention that Sans will need to have someone with him whenever he leaves the apartment."

  "Why? He's 15. He should be fine on his own." Nightmare glances to Error before looking at Sans. "He has 1 HP as his max, it's better to be safe than sorry." At that we all look at the kid in question. He's just looking at the ground, refusing to meet our gaze. "I don't need anyone looking after me. I'm not that fragile."

  "You said that already. Just humor me. It will give me peace of mind if someone is with you when you are out and about in this part of town. This also applies to Papyrus of course." Papyrus starts to jump up and down a little. "Does that mean spending more time with all of you?!"

  Cross chuckles a little before nodding. "Yes Papyrus, I guess you can look at it like that." Nightmare then started speaking again. "Now for the next part of this meeting. From now on starting Monday, Sans and Papyrus will spend an hour after breakfast training with one of us and then working on general school work for 3 hours after that, to get them ready for school to start up in August."

  The rest of the meeting was just discussing what we were going to do with them and the training/'teaching' schedule for each of us. It ended up with Horror on Mondays, Dust on Tuesdays, me on Wednesdays, Error on Thursdays, Nightmare on Fridays, and Cross on Saturdays. Leaving Sunday as a free day for everyone. This is going to be fun.

  "Are we all in agreement?" We nodded our heads, while Papyrus said a very happy, and very loud, yes. "Do I get a say at all in the training part?" Cross looks at Sans for a moment before giving his signature death guaranteed smile. "Sure, you can either go through with the schedule and train with your brother and get a day off from training. Or you can train with me all 7 days and even have up to 4 hours of training on Sunday."

  Sans is silent for a minute before mumbling about how the schedule sounds fine. Poor thing looks so sad that he can't be free from the training. I don't blame him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  Holy cow, this took so long to write and I am so sorry for that. My Emotional/Mental health has not been doing so well. And with the stress of school and getting ready to go to college, it's just been hell. Anyways here it is. I don't know when I'm going to get the next chapter out but it might be some time after July. For now, if I post anything, it might just be from my archives of stories that I start for times like this. IDKW, but whenever I work on stories from this fandom, I just feel so drained. Anyways, have a great rest of your month and make sure to take care of yourselves. Take a break and let your mind and body take a proper rest from any stress you may be having. :)