chapter 15: saving water *smut*

"What the fuck?" I asked, standing up from the table and walking towards the stairs.

"Jesus, Quiet!" Fiona whisper-yelled, coming up beside me.

We all went silent, hoping Franny would keep sleeping.

Two seconds later, Franny wailed out, her screams filling the whole house.

"Oh! Fuck!" Debbie said, walking towards the stairs.

"God damnit," I groaned.

"Thanks a lot, Sean! Dipshit," Debbie spat, walking past Sean.

"Someone pissed in my boots," Sean said angrily, holding up his boots to Fiona.

"What?" she asked.

"My boots, somebody pissed in them. And my cash is missing. And my Visa!" Sean snapped, walking around the kitchen with his boots in hand.

Sean walked over to Carl and I, holding up his boots again.

"I'm not a boot pisser!" Carl defended himself.

"You?" Sean asked me.

"Why the fuck would I piss in your boots?" I spat.

Sean turned around and looked at Liam, holding up his boots once more. Liam shook his head slowly. Fiona rubbed her eyes slowly before speaking.

"It's Frank," she declared.

"I changed all the locks to dead bolts, and he doesn't have a key," Sean explained.

He walked over to the sink and poured out the excessive amount of piss in his boots.

"God! Are any of the windows broken?" he asked.

Fiona shook her head before looking over to the dryer. Her eyes widening in realization. She rushed over and pulled the dryer out from the wall, revealing a vent on the ground. Big enough for a skinny man to fit through. Shit. We all gathered round the vent, Fionas theory confirmed.

"Son of a bitch!" she exclaimed.

"He tunnelled in?" Sean asked.

"Furnace air intake?" Fiona asked angrily.

"Must still be mad about the beating you gave him," Carl shrugged.

"Fucking Frank," I muttered.

~

The day of the wedding had arrived. Fiona had been staying at Sean's so that meant I could take her shower slot. I woke up on the air mattress beside Debbys bed, the sun barely even up. I decided to get up and take a quick shower before anyone else so I could have some hot water. I got up as quietly as possible which isn't really easy when you're on an air mattress.

After finally getting out of the room and closing the door quietly, I tiptoed down the hallway and into the bathroom, turning on the shower. I closed the door and stripped. After letting the water warm up a little I got in and let the warm water run down my hair and body, warming me up.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and close creakily and I didn't bother looking outside the shower curtain.

"Don't flush right now I'm in here," I said loudly, closing my eyes and letting the water run down my face.