chapter 04: i came to party

Carl and I walked for about 10 minutes before arriving to a house that was blasting music and had people spilling out of every entrance.

"Here we are," Carl said, putting his arms out.

"Well, let's party," I smirked.

Carl put his arm around my waist and this time I didn't push him away. We walked through the front door together and found the drinks in the kitchen.

"Cheers to partying," I yelled over the music as me and Carl clanked our bottles together.

I took a big swig from my beer and led Carl into the backyard where everyone was dancing.

"Since you brought me here we have to dance," I exclaimed over the music.

"Fine by me," Carl smirked and put both of his hands around my waist.

I smiled and threw my hands in the air. This is the first time in a long time that I've actually had fun.

"Hey!"

I looked to my right to see a blonde guy looking at me.

"You should try this, it's my own concoction," he said, handing me a shot glass.

I took it from him and sniffed it. I hadn't even had a full drink yet and I wasn't stupid enough to accept drinks from strangers while sober.

"It's vodka," I stated.

"Special vodka!" he exclaimed.

"You try it then!" I yelled, throwing the shot in his face.

"Bro what the fuck?" he said, throwing up his arms and wiping his eyes.

"Get the fuck out of here, buddy," Carl said, giving the guy a little push.

"Fuck you, man," he said, shaking his head and walking away.

"You're mine for tonight," Carl said, looking down at me.

"As you wish," I smiled

I looked down at the bottle of beer and chugged the rest of it.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna get another drink,"
I yelled, walking back to the kitchen.

I leaned into the open fridge and grabbed another beer. As I was standing back up, I felt a hand on my ass. I spun around and found myself face to face with the same blonde guy from outside.

"Don't fucking touch me," I snapped.

I tried to get past him but he put his arm on the fridge door, blocking me in.

"I swear to god if you don't let me past-,"

"What're you gonna do?" he asked, smirking.

"This," I snapped.

I brought up my knee into his crotch and he doubled over, holding his stomach.

"That's what I thought," I spat, pushing past him.

I opened my beer bottle and went back to find Carl. He was in the same spot I left him, talking to some other guys.

"Hey baby, what kept you," he asked, putting his arm around me.

"Same asshole from earlier," I explained.

"Want me to fuck him up?" Carl asked.

"Already handled it," I said, smiling.

We stood around talking with different people from the party when one of Carl's friends offered me a can of beer.

"Wanna shotgun with us?" he asked.

"Hell yeah I do," I slurred.

I was already at least 5 or 6 drinks in so I couldn't have turned down another.

Carl kept his arm around me while we followed his friends to the other end of the backyard.

"Need help making the hole?" Carl asked.

"Nah, nah.. I got it," I stuttered.

I pressed my thumb to the bottom of the can and made a hole.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed as my finger started to bleed.

I sucked the blood a little before getting ready to open the can.

"All right, let's go," I said.

Carl counted down and we all opened our cans and began to chug. I finished straight after Carl and before one of his friends.

"Fuck I feel awesome," I said, falling into Carl.

I said that about 5 seconds before curling over and throwing up all over the fence and grass.

"Aight let's head home baby girl," Carl said, pulling me up from the fence and leading me out the gate.

"N-Nooo I wanna stay," I slurred.

"Nah you wanna go to bed," Carl said, practically carrying me down the street.

"You know what, Carl?" I asked.

"What," Carl asked, sounding genuinely interested.

"You're hot," I said truthfully.

"Well, you didn't have to tell me that," Carl said cockily.

"Wait," I said, stopping and patting down my pockets.

"What?" Carl asked.

"Selfie time," I said while pulling out my phone.

I turned the flash on and put my arm around Carl. I felt his arm snake around my waist and we both looked into the camera.

"Perfect. You're perfect," I laughed.

Carl and I finally made it back to our houses and he apparently decided it was best for me to stay with him for the night.

"Come on," he said, pulling me up the porch and opening the door.

"Oop... hahahahah," I laughed as I burped.

Carl bent down and pulled off my shoes.

"Carl... take me on a date first," I slurred.

Carl put his finger on my lip and shushed me. He picked me up bridal style and brought me up to his room. Two of his brothers were in there so he just grabbed a change of clothes and said I could sleep in his brothers room cause he was away at college.

Carl set me down on the bed and closed the door.

"Here's one of my shirts. You can sleep in it," Carl said, tossing me a big shirt.

I stripped off my shirt and looked at Carl. He was staring at me.

"Turn around, silly," I groaned.

"Nothing I ain't ever seen," he smirked.

"Ya cause you're a big old peeing tom," I slurred.

"Peeping Karina, peeping," Carl said, smirking.

I glared at him and he threw up his arms and turned around.

I took off my pants and put the shirt on. I took my bra off from underneath my shirt and threw it on the floor.

"Okay turn," I said, crawling into the bed.

"I'll be in my room if you need anything," Carl said, closing the door.

"Mhmmm," I mumbled, passing out.