chapter 10: bitchface

After my kiss with Carl, things went uphill from there. Or so I thought. When we went to school the next day this one girl was all over him.

I was sitting beside Carl in our English class. We had a double today so I had more time to sit and do nothing with Carl. On my left side sat a girl named Dominique. I didn't know her very well but she didn't seem like the type I would be friends with.

"Stop!" I laughed as Carl jabbed at my sides.

"Miss Taylor, keep it down back there," Mrs. Johnson said, glancing up from her notebook.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Carl, smirking.

"Yeah Taylor keep it down," he said sarcastically.

"Shut up," I said, holding in my smile.

"Hey, Carl, what're you doing after school?"

I looked over and saw that Dominique was looking over my shoulder and at Carl.

"Nothing with you," he said, putting his arm around my waist.

Dominique completely disregarded his arm around me and kept talking.

"Yeah? Why's that?" she asked, standing up and walking over to stand in front of his desk.

I raised my eyebrows at he and placed
my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm taking my girl to a party," he said, pulling me closer.

I looked over at him and smiled. His girl?

"Whose party?" she asked, putting her hand on the desk.

"Hey, if you were invited you'd know. So go back to your desk leave him alone," I spat, flicking her hand off of Carl's desk.

"I wasn't asking you," she said, looking me up and down.

"Yeah, well, I answered so fuck off," I snapped.

Dominique rolled her eyes and walked back to her desk, slumping in her seat and crossing her arms.

"Jesus, she can't take a hit, huh?" Carl asked, shaking his head.

"I don't think she wants to take a hint," I laughed, earning a look from Dominique.

The rest of the morning classes went by uneventful and soon enough, lunch rolled around. I found a table and took out my phone, scrolling through instagram.

132 likesdomwinslow437: school girl by day, party girl by night🎉🎊

132 likes
domwinslow437: school girl by day, party girl by night🎉🎊

Was she really thinking about going to the party tonight? I doubt she was even invited.

"Hey,"

I looked up and saw Carl carrying two trays of food.

"You bought me lunch?" I asked.