↳twelve | bickering

Start from the beginning

"Okay, new plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim" Jackson said.

Stiles' mouth hung open, but no words could come out.

"He's right, just call him" Scott told his best friend.

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive" Stiles said to them shaking his head.

"All right, give me the phone" Jackson said walking up to Stiles.

He had enough of Jackson's bickering about his dad. With his free hand, Stiles threw a punch to the boys face making him fall to the side.

Allison ran to his side just as stiles pulled out his phone and dialled his dad.

"Hey dad, it's me— and it's your voicemail" he disappointingly said bringing the phone down to his side.

There was a loud bang on the door, making the group slowly back away. Stiles and Delilah still clutching hands.

"The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell" Stiles informed the group as they started running the spot.

Delilah heard growling a Stiles slammed the door shut. The sound of metal crunching and chairs flying everywhere made Delilah's pace quicken.

The group bolted up a flight of stairs, leading them to another door. The six of them tried every door to every classroom. Nothing would open. Finally, Lydia made her way into a chemistry classroom, the rest following closing behind her.

Scott closed the door behind him and quickly put a chair up to the handle. They all paused, hearing the sounds of growling and thudding coming from outside in the halls.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott whispered to him.

"Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap" he responded.

"It doesn't matter, There's no getting out without drawing attention" Delilah's voice broke.

After a while, Scott told the group he could go and retrieve a key from the janitors dead body. Delilah and Allison both disagreed but Scott. said that it was the best plan they had.

"Scott you cant go out there, I don't know if you have noticed but there's a big--Derek wants to kill you" she exclaimed stopping herself before she could say the words big werewolf.

"You cant go out there unarmed" Allison told him.

Scott looked to his side, seeing a stick with a pointing hand on the top.

"Well, its better than nothing" He told them.

"There is" Lydia said tilting her head towards bottles of acid.

"What are we gonna do? Throw acid on him?" Stiles asked the girl angrily.

"No. Like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self-igniting cocktail" She told them.

Delilah wasn't shocked that Lydia knew that, she knew that the dumb act was just for Jackson. Delilah thought that if her and Jackson broke up, Lydia would be such a nice and non-toxic person.