chapter twenty. [18+]

[!] warning // Dom/sub undertone, sir kink, undetailed smut, kissing, marking

A/N: another smut for y'all HAHA enjoy! again, you can skip if you don't want to read it :))
-

"have you heard of cigarettes after sex?" donghyuck asks, lighting his cigarette. they are sitting on the older's bed, renjun comfortably sitting beside his boyfriend, yet feeling weirded out of his question. "not the band, though."

"why would you ask me that? i don't smoke, hyung." renjun pouts as he watches donghyuck inhales and blows out the smoke from the cigarette. "i swear, if we both have lung cancer, i will fucking blame you."

donghyuck chuckles, "calm down, baby! relax! i won't let you smoke."

"but you're letting me experience secondhand smoking." renjun purses his lips, rolling his eyes. donghyuck teases him by blowing out the smoke on his face. renjun shakes his head, and smacks his boyfriend's arms. "stop!"

"you didn't answer my question." donghyuck throws away his cigarette in his ash tray on the bedside table.

"i don't know. i've seen some movies where after they do it, one of them would smoke." renjun pushes himself on the bed to lean his back on the wall.

he freezes when donghyuck approaches him, "what about... sex after cigarettes?" his voice a bit hoarse yet seductive. renjun swallows his saliva in his mouth.

"that's... that's new to me." lips are suddenly being pressed on his soft ones, hands holding him on his waist tightly. he closes his eyes as he kisses the older back.

donghyuck pulls away and taps the younger on the shoulder, "undress for me."

renjun blinks several times at donghyuck. "are we doing it again?" he bites his lip.

"if you want," donghyuck replies, staring fondly at his boyfriend.

renjun sighs before slowly undressing himself, starting from his sweatshirts, his polo shirt, the sleeveless shirt underneath, pants and his undergarment. all of those while staring seductively at donghyuck.

donghyuck grabs all his clothes and throws them on the floor. "you're so beautiful, injunnie."

"may i undress you, sir?" renjun asks softly and donghyuck smiles at the endearment. the latter just nods before he slowly lifts the older's sweatshirt, hands trembling.

"it's okay, baby," donghyuck assures him.

when renjun fully undressed donghyuck, he bites his lip hard. he stares at him for a while. "y-you're so pretty, sir."

"baby, you're prettier." donghyuck tucks the younger's hair behind his hair. "so much prettier." he slowly pushes him on the bed to make him lay on his back. "just relax, okay? tell me if you want me to stop."

renjun nods, "yes, sir."

"you're so cute. keep calling me that, i like it." donghyuck smirks before kissing his soft lips again. he can taste a bit of strawberry and coffee from his mouth. renjun's lips taste so sweet, it's addicting.

he pulls away and pushes him gently on the bed before kissing him again. he holds the other's thin waist as he wraps his arm around the back of his neck. he heard a small whine from the latter as he kisses him back.

donghyuck pulls away again and starts to press kisses anywhere on renjun's neck. the latter tilts his head to the side for the older to have better access. the kisses are loud and sloppy, and renjun would be lying if he said he didn't like it.

heck! he likes the feeling of the older pressing his soft lips on his neck, sucking and biting on it, creating bruised marks on it, reminding him that he belongs to donghyuck.

he whines again, gripping on the older's arm using his one hand while the other is covering his mouth, preventing himself to release some more sensual sounds.

"baby, it's okay, i wanna hear you," donghyuck tells him so he uncovers his mouth and lets out small moans as the other continues to suck on his neck, making more marks that will probably heal after few days.

donghyuck puts his legs between the younger's and he can feel precum from the shorts he's wearing. he smirks slightly and stops kissing his neck, "did you just come untouched?"

renjun shyly nods, "i'm sorry, sir."

donghyuck stares at the masterpiece he did on the younger's neck. he grins widely, feeling proud of himself. "i love you so much."

"i love you too." renjun smiles back.

"let me use condom this time." donghyuck is about to get up when renjun grabs his arm.

the latter shakes his head, "no, please. i want to feel you."

donghyuck smiles before nodding slightly, "okay. just relax, hm? please tell me if you want me to stop or if i'm making you uncomfortable."

renjun nods, "yes, yes."

so, donghyuck thrusts inside renjun without any condom, as the younger wishes. he secretly likes the way renjun always declines he use condoms whenever they fuck, he just likes it. and oh, how he likes renjun's beautiful sounds.
-

A/N

next chapter would be epilogue :((