chapter twelve.

"do you want me to bring you to the ice cream parlor?" donghyuck asks, brushing renjun's hair with his fingers. the latter is laying on his lap in the back seat.

renjun shakes his head, "i don't think i would be able to walk."

"was i rough?" donghyuck worriedly asks. "please tell me i didn't hurt you. please tell me you're okay." he nervously bites his lip.

renjun laughs and gets up, sitting next to the older. "i'm okay, donghyuck hyung. it did hurt at first, but it's because it's my first time. but i promise, i'm okay. don't worry too much, you did great."

donghyuck sighs and smiles, "you did great too."

"can we stay like this forever? with you, i feel safe and loved." renjun puts his head on the older's shoulder, sighing heavily.

donghyuck nods, "if we could, then of course." he gulps. "uh, renjun?" the said boy only hums. "i like you too."

renjun smiles, holding donghyuck's hand, interlacing their fingers together. "please don't ever leave me."

"i won't. i will never leave you."

~~~

"thanks for the ride, hyung. see you tomorrow!" renjun steps out of donghyuck's car. they wave at each other before donghyuck drives away.

when he turns to his house, he sees his stepmother standing by the door. he gulps before stepping on the guther.

"so, he's the reason why you've been late these past few days, huh?" hyekyung raises an eyebrow, "how long have you been seeing him? are you dating now?"

renjun wants to say yes, but he wants to say no as well. he doesn't know if they're actually dating or not, and besides, he doesn't want to involve donghyuck in his situation. he sighs, setting aside his thought of being banished from this house. "no. h-he's just a friend."

hyekyung seems unconvinced yet she nods and lets him in the house. he mentally sighs, sitting on the couch.

are we dating now, donghyuck hyung?

~~~

donghyuck sighs and flops himself on his bed. his mind suddenly comes across the teenager renjun. the younger looked so pretty just laying underneath him while he gently thrusted into him.

it was the best sex he's ever had. renjun wasn't demanding, unlike other people he's done it with. despite being a virgin, he's not very loud even though he's hurt, probably because he knows they're in semi-public and considering it was hard to move comfortably inside a car. renjun did a great job submitting while donghyuck did an amazing job being gentle and caring to the younger, trying his best not to be rough.

it felt great. for the first time, he felt actual great after a sex. maybe because of the fact that it's made out of love, not lust.

he smiles to himself and grabs his phone from the bedside table. he wonders how the teenager's doing.

renjunnie ♡

You:

hi, baby. how are you? i hope you're feeling well. i'm sorry if i ever hurt you.

renjunnie ♡:

hyung :-((( please call me.

he creases his forehead before dialing renjun's phone number, worried expression on his face.

few rings and renjun finally answers. "hyung?"

"renjun, what's going on?" he asks in a worried tone.

"hyung! hyung, please get me out of here. i don't want here anymore. please?" renjun sobs.

"oh my god! renjun, please tell me you're okay."

"i can't breathe." he heard him sighed deeply. "i just want you to come pick me up. please, hyung?"

"okay, okay. i'll be there. can you stay on the line?"

"i... i'll try."

he quickly grabs his keys from the bedside table then he exits his bedroom. he runs downstairs and goes to the front door.

"mr. lee, it's dark already. where are you going?" one of his servants asks while sweeping the floor.

"mind your own business, i have somewhere important to go. don't wait for me, i have spare keys." his servant just nods and he finally exits the house.

he goes to the garage to get his car. "renjun, still there?" he heard a short hum from the other line. he sighs before entering the driver's seat. he starts the engine and drives away to go to renjun's house.
-