chapter two.

after class, he immediately goes into the ice cream parlor he's working at. his co-workers greet him but he ignores them, as usual.

he enters the kitchen to put on his uniform then exits afterwards. he lazily walks towards the counter to take his spot, replacing a female co-worker. she thanks him before leaving the shop.

"good day, sir! what can i get—" he cuts his sentence when he realizes who's in front of his counter. it's the guy with purple hair.

"it seems like you remembered me, huh? didn't expect you here." the guy chuckles. "if you're the one to order, what would you choose?"

"can you just fucking give me your order? there's a line behind you." he rolls his eyes.

the man smirks and looks at the menu board behind renjun, trying to look for what he might like. "hm, mint chocolate with pistachio."

renjun nods and taps on the monitor, "anything else?"

"you haven't answer my question yet," the man says instead.

he sighs heavily and coldly stares at the man, "strawberry with chocolate syrup," he monotonously replies, crossing his arms in his chest.

"alright then, strawberry with chocolate syrup, please." the man smiles. renjun thinks it's beautiful.

he then mentally slaps himself. get yourself together, renjun. "are you serious?"

"well, do i look like i'm joking to you?" the man even points at himself.

he rolls his eyes once again before tapping on the monitor, registering his order. "i'm going to repeat your orders, let me know if i missed something."

"sure."

"so, you ordered mint chocolate with pistachio and strawberry with chocolate syrup." when he finishes, he looks at the man and he saw him raising an eyebrow. "what? i didn't miss anything, did i?"

"you did," the man replies, a smirk written on his face.

"what?" renjun creases his forehead, looking at him confusedly.

"your name. you haven't told me your name." he pokes renjun's small nose.

renjun presses his lips together and shakes his head, "whatever. these would be 24,000 won."

the man pays for his orders and when he receives his receipt and table number, he winks at renjun, irritating the latter.

"he's so annoying!"

~~~

"renjun, the purple-haired guy wants to talk to you!" jaemin, one of his co-worker, the one who he's closer with, informs him, "he said he wants to give you something."

"what is his problem?" he stamps his feet on the floor and annoyedly walks towards the guy's table. "what do you want?"

"huang renjun, hm?" the guy smiles, "such a pretty name for a pretty boy."

"can you stop fooling around? just tell me what the fuck do you want from me." renjun clenches his fist behind his back.

"oh, no, no. i don't need anything from you, not at all. i actually want to give you this, the reason why i was asking you earlier." the man actually seems nice, he thought.

"why?" he raises an eyebrow, grabbing the cup of ice cream.

"just being nice." the man winks, "the name's donghyuck, by the way. but you can call me haechan."

"i don't care. you can leave now. thank you for the ice cream, though." he turns around and walks back to his counter, eating the ice cream the purple-haired guy gave him.

donghyuck winks again and waves at him before leaving the shop.

"it seems like he likes you, renjun," jaemin teases. he only rolls his eyes.
-