chapter thirteen.

"mr. lee, breakfast is ready!"

donghyuck wakes up by the sound of his servant's voice calling from outside his room.

"later!" he yells. then he heard footsteps walking away from his bedroom.

he looks at his side and smiles when he sees a boy sleeping soundly next to him. the boy suddenly wakes up, gently rubbing both his eyes.

"good morning," he says in a low tone then brushes the hair off the younger's eyes.

"g'morning, hyung," renjun answers back, voice a little hoarse. "thank you for yesternight. i really hate it there."

donghyuck nods and kisses his temple, "anything for you, injun."

"injun?" renjun confusedly asks, but still smiling.

"oh, i'm sorry. i just thought i'd give you a nickname. i need to be honest, renjun's a bit hard to pronounce at first." donghyuck grins.

"it's okay. i like it! i-i feel special that you gave me a nickname." he gets up and sits on the bed, donghyuck following him. "but i have question, though."

the latter nods, "go ahead."

"what are we?" he asks, "i mean, i know we've just met a few days ago and we decided to help each other out. but what are we, seriously? are we friends?"

donghyuck frowns a bit while staring at him. "we literally had sex, but if you think we're friends, then sure."

"the people you had sex with, they aren't your friends?" renjun asks curiously, "you just have sex with them, that's all?"

"they're just people i had one night stand with. i don't consider them as friends, i don't even remember their names. you, on the other hand, are someone i care about. when the first time i saw you, you got my attention."

"you care 'bout me?"

"of course! if you can remember, the first thing happened the first time we've met was i asked you if you have a lighter. i don't know why i said that, it's just i want to get your attention because i actually saw you cutting your skin. and luckily, you noticed me. after school, i followed you and i learned that you work at that ice cream parlor. it was actually my first time going there," donghyuck confesses," i'm really sorry, injun." he sighs.

"do you like me the first time? like, when you saw me, do you like me immediately?" renjun asks, waiting for an answer he wants to hear.

"i do, " the older replies, "i approached you because i thought i want to help you. but it's actually you who helped me. i found happiness in you, injun. ever since that encounter, i can't stop thinking about you."

renjun smiles and hugs his hyung, donghyuck hugs him back. "i'm the happiest when i'm with you. i feel like when you're by my side, i'm safe and protected from anything bad. because of you, i want to live longer. i want to be with you forever."

"i want to be with you for the rest of my life," donghyuck promises, "i want you to know that you don't have to worry anymore because i'm here. i will always be here for you no matter what."

renjun melts in his touch, putting his head on his chest. he bites his lip, "donghyuck hyung," he looks up at him.

"yes?"

"does that mean we're dating now?" he asks, slowly pulling away then plays with his fingers.

"do you want us to date?" the older asks teasingly and he just shyly nods.

"donghyuck hyung, can we be each other's boyfriend?" renjun suddenly asks, and panics when donghyuck didn't reply immediately. "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have asked that. please, really sorry. don't mind me." he pouts.

donghyuck laughs and holds both of the younger's shoulders to calm him down. "yes, injun! let's be each other's boyfriend."

renjun smiles widely and suddenly kisses him on the lips. "am i your first?"

"first... what?" donghyuck raises an eyebrow while smiling, admiring his now boyfriend's cuteness.

"boyfriend. am i your first boyfriend? have you had a boyfriend or girlfriend before?" renjun pouts.

he shakes his head, "no. you're the first ever and will be the last person i have a romantic relationship with."

renjun smiles at himself, putting his head back on his boyfriend's chest. "glad to know that. because you're my first relationship too."
-