chapter seven.

"you're winning today, lee haechan! guess your lucky charm works this time." taehyung teases, giving him all the stake.

"fuck you," donghyuck curses, grabbing the money from the table and inserts them in his wallet.

"oh, yeah?" taehyung smirks, "where do we fuck?"

"shut your disgusting mouth, kim! go fuck yourself somewhere else," donghyuck raises his voice, glaring at taehyung and the latter just laughs annoyingly.

renjun grabs his arm and stares at him. donghyuck stares back until his expression softens. "i wanna go home, hyung," he mumbles.

the older nods, "sure."

"you can rent a room there." donghyuck's patience is as small as a grain of salt now because of taehyung. but he conceals himself and tries his best not to punch him in the face.

"let's go." he grabs renjun's hand and takes him outside the casino building. "kim taehyung is so annoying!" he exclaims as soon as they exit.

"you used to bring random people here? and then what would you do?" renjun suddenly asks.

"yes, as i said before, i'd often bring anyone here. after playing, we would... we would rent a room and then, uhm, either we fuck or not at all."

renjun bites his bottom lip, sighing deeply. he tries not to get jealous. he admits, he's attracted to donghyuck. he likes him. "y-you use condoms, right?"

"of course!" donghyuck smiles and ruffles the younger's hair. "let's go! i thought you wanna go home?"

"i just said that because i wanna leave. i don't want there, they're making me feel anxious. they're staring at me as if they're judging me. i hate it so much." he furrows his eyebrows, looking up at donghyuck.

the older nods, "i understand. where do you wanna go now?"

"uhm," he fidgets again, "can you... can you bring me back to school? i just remembered, i have a project to do with one of my classmates. it's a partnered project." he then sighs.

"okay. let's go now."

"thank you, donghyuck," the said guy looks at him with a raised eyebrow, "—hyung. donghyuck hyung." he grins.

"good boy." renjun's hair was ruffled again by donghyuck before they walk away.

~~~

they stop at the school's back gate. renjun steps out of the car and waves at donghyuck. "thank you, hyung. see you tomorrow!"

"see you, kiddo." donghyuck waves back before driving away.

renjun sighs before entering the gate, ignoring the guard asking where did he go. he runs until he arrives his classroom. it's already five o' clock and seungmin is sitting in his seat.

"seungmin!" he calls, panting heavily.

"renjun, where did you go? did you skip class again?" seungmin gets up from his seat and approaches him. "are you okay?"

"i-i am. i'm sorry." he apologetically smiles, "let's go and do the project now?"

his project partner nods, "yeah, let's go."

for the sake of this project, he would brush away all his nervousness. hope his system doesn't fail him.
-