chapter nineteen.

it's been a month since renjun moved in with donghyuck. he's been happy ever since. he doesn't skip school anymore and some of his classmates want to befriend him. donghyuck would drive him to school and fetch him from the ice cream parlor he's working at to bring him home.

his classmates also learned that he has a boyfriend who's 5 years older than him. some respect their relationship, some don't, and some don't even care. but renjun doesn't mind them because he's happy with donghyuck.

tonight, it's end of his shift, as well as jaemin's, and donghyuck decides to treat them to a coffee shop since jaemin says he will meet his boyfriend there, and renjun just has to agree.

as they enter the coffee shop, jaemin squeals as soon as he sees his boyfriend. renjun laughs, playfully rolling his eyes at his friend.

"jeno! i miss you!" jaemin hugs his boyfriend.

"did we just see each other this morning?" jeno laughs softly, hugging his boyfriend back.

renjun walks in the middle of them, making them pull apart from their hug. jaemin glares at him, "how rude of you, huang renjun."

"we're literally in the middle of the shop, you guys are so embarrassing," renjun says, shaking his head.

while the other people are watching them, renjun walks to the counter, jaemin goes back to hugging jeno and donghyuck approaches renjun.

"good evening! what can we get for your orders today, sir?" the cashier asks, and renjun looks at the menu behind the cashier.

"hm," he looks at the older beside him, "love, what do you want?"

donghyuck smiles at the endearment. "caffuccino."

renjun nods and looks at the cashier, "two caffuccino, please." he then laughs because he realizes his boyfriend will he paying, yet he's in front of the counter. "sorry love, i got excited. but you pay now."

the older just giggles fondly at him and pokes his cheek, "you're so cute." he then stands in front of renjun. he's about to pull out his wallet from his pocket when renjun tugs on the hem of his shirt. "yes, baby?"

"jaemin and jeno haven't ordered yet."

donghyuck looks at the other two love birds and calls them, "hey! you two, come over here and state your orders." he almost forgot about them, he thought he's alone with his boyfriend.

jaemin and jeno suddenly turn their heads to donghyuck and walk toward them before looking at the menu board behind the cashier. they're holding hands as if they are in some sort of park or some open place.

"sorry." jeno smiles apologetically at donghyuck. "mine's mocha latte," he said.

"mine would be americano with extra 4 shots of espresso," jaemin, the youngest among four of them, says.

renjun slaps his friend's arm, doesn't care if it's gentle or hard. "we are not in starbucks! just fucking order an americano."

jaemin groans, "ugh, fine! one americano, please."

donghyuck shakes his head and looks at the cashier, "i am so sorry for their behavior. how much would they be all?"

"sir, let me just repeat your orders. so, you will have two caffuccino, one mocha latte and one americano. is that right?"

renjun is the one who nods, "yes."

"anything else, sir?" the cashier asks.

"do you have, uhm," renjun scrunches his nose as he thinks of what else would he want to order, "any bread with strawberry filling?"

"oh, yes we have, sir. you can get croissant with strawberry filling or strawberry-flavoured donut."

renjun looks up at donghyuck, "can we have those two?" he pouts.

donghyuck nods and ruffles his boyfriend's hair, "sure, baby."

"yey!" renjun looks back at the cashier, "we'll have those two."

"okay, sir." the cashier taps the order on the monitor. "anything else?" renjun shakes his head.

donghyuck then pays for their orders then the cashier gives him the receipt, as well as their table number.

they soon find a table and immediately take their seats. donghyuck and renjun are beside each other, while jaemin and jeno are seated across them.

"thank you for the treat, donghyuck hyung." jaemin bows then smiles at the oldest.

the said guy nods and smiles back, "no problem. renjun's friends are my friends as well."
-