chapter eleven. [18+]

[!] warning // make out, car sex, semi-public sex, making love, undetailed smut

A/N: you can skip this part if you want. uwu enjoy!!
-

donghyuck just couldn't believe what he just heard from the younger. "renjun-ah, are you sure you wanna do this here? i thought you want to go to the bar? we can rent—"

"i'm sure! please, donghyuck hyung." renjun stares at his eyes and donghyuck can't help but to stare back, panic look still obvious in his face.

renjun thinks donghyuck's natural brown eyes are beautiful. it suits him more than the blue ones. he likes his thick eyelids and long lashes, they look pretty on him.

donghyuck's gaze soften. he traces his eyes through renjun's facial features. from his brown eyes, his beautiful and feminine lashes, his thin eyelids, his messy eyebrows, his pointed nose, and finally, to his slightly parted plump lips where he can see his cute snaggletooth.

he deeply sighs, "may i kiss you?" he asks and renjun just nods.

he leans closer before pressing his lips on the younger's. they're so soft. in fact, out of all the lips he had kissed, renjun's lips are the softest. not to mention they're also the tastiest lips he's ever tasted.

donghyuck moves his lips, renjun doesn't kiss back but he lets him. he's sucking his bottom lip, taking advantage of his innocence.

renjun closed his eyes, finally kissing the older back as he melts in his touch. his responds are clumsy and unexperienced, considering he hasn't kissed anyone yet, but donghyuck feels like he had kissed him a thousand times.

"did you smoke?" he asks and donghyuck just hums. "i could taste the cigarette smoke from your mouth." it's quiet disgusting but he really doesn't mind.

donghyuck wraps his arm around the younger's waist, "and i could taste the strawberry from your lips."

renjun felt an electricity rushing through his body. his skin hair standing up and his spinal cord shivering. not because of fear, but because of the adrenaline of excitement his body's giving him.

donghyuck licks the other's bottom lip, making him part his lips a little bit. he inserts his tongue inside renjun's mouth, intentionally licking the latter's tongue before exploring the inside cavern.

he pulls away and kisses renjun's lips again, tilting his head to the side for a better access.

renjun doesn't want to stop but he runs out of oxygen. he pulls away, panting heavily as he catches his breath. "that... was good. amazing."

"i'm your first kiss, ain't i?" donghyuck has a sly smile on his face.

renjun chuckles, "yes, you are."

for the next minute, they're already in the back seat with renjun sitting on donghyuck's lap, facing him.

the older then gives him wet kisses on the neck, making sure he doesn't leave bruises. renjun whines when he accidentally bites on his neck.

the older licks on it as an apology before pulling back. "i don't want to hurt you, renjun. if we do it here, you'll feel uncomfortable. i want you to be comfortable." he carresses renjun's thighs.

"are you always this gentle to people you had sex with?" renjun suddenly asks.

donghyuck shakes his head. "usually, they want me to be aggressive and rough. but to you, i want to be gentle. you're like a porcelain doll, so fragile. i wanna hold you with care."

renjun smiles, "i'll be fine, donghyuck hyung. i have trust in you." he then takes off his sweatshirt and places them behind him.

donghyuck sighs before slowly unbuttoning renjun's polo, the latter just watches him. afterwards, he throws it on the carpeted floor of his car. he then lifts the sleeveless shirt he's wearing underneath the polo, takes it off then throws it on the floor as well.

he gulps as he stares at the younger's exposed torso. "you're so skinny." he holds his wrist where he can see the fresh cuts he's made earlier. "i don't want you to cut your skin again. promise me."

renjun licks his lips and nods, "i promise." donghyuck lifts his ass to make him lay on the seat. he grabs a small pillow from the compartment then puts it underneath his head.

"are you comfortable?" renjun just nods.

donghyuck starts to unbutton and unzip the younger's pants, occasionally looking at him to see his reaction. he's just biting his lips while fidgetting on his hands. he pulls down the younger's pants, along with his undergarment, in just one move. when succeeded, they are being thrown on the floor as well.

renjun gasps as he felt exposed. he presses his thighs together, feeling conscious of his naked body.

"you have a pretty body, renjun." the older squeezes his sides gently.

donghyuck wraps his hand around renjun's slightly erected cock, giving him a handjob and the latter came on his hand after some few strokes. he apologizes and the former just nods.

"take off your clothes, donghyuck hyung," renjun requests, "i wanna see your body too."

"okay." donghyuck smirks slightly before taking off his clothes, seducing the younger, and throws them on the floor.

"you have pretty body too." renjun swallows his saliva, "prettier than mine."

"thanks." donghyuck chuckles. "wait here, i'm gonna go grab some condoms."

renjun stops him by holding his arm. "it's okay. i want to feel you, hyung."

"what?" the older widen his eyes, blinking several times. he didn't expect that from renjun. "this would be your first time, are you sure?" it's also his first time to not wear condoms.

"i'm sure, a hundred percent sure." renjun smiles, letting go of his arm.

"we've just met few days ago and you're seriously trusting me that easily?" donghyuck couldn't believe it. he's afraid he might hurt the younger.

"why wouldn't i? i like you, donghyuck hyung." renjun cups his face and kisses him again, "i like you so much."

"whatever you want, baby." donghyuck smiles, leaning in to kiss him once more.

~~~

"hyung! please, i'm gonna... c-come." renjun breathily moans, holding onto the older.

"shit, me too," donghyuck mumbles. when he's about to pull out, renjun stops him by gripping his arm.

the latter shakes his head and says, "no, inside. come inside me, please," he moans softly.

"what?" donghyuck shockingly says. he couldn't believe what he's hearing from the teenager. he then feels his thighs shaking so he quickly came inside of renjun. the latter comes after, biting his lower lip to prevent himself from moaning loudly, but still manages to let out small shaky whines.

donghyuck collapse on top of renjun as they both pant, their hearts beating so fast, in sync with each other. the younger wraps his arms around donghyuck's neck, hugging him tightly.

"that feels good." the older sighs, looking at the younger.

renjun smiles and agrees, "it feels amazing. best sex i've ever had."

donghyuck laughs, "because it's your first sex, you silly." the said boy laughs back. he finally pulls out of renjun, causing the latter to moan a bit due to the feeling of emptiness.

"let's do it again some other time." renjun hugs the older so tightly.

donghyuck chuckles, brushing his lips onto renjun's. "sure."
-