"So I didn't want you to die."

He smirked at me, satisfied with my answer but he's still not letting this go. "If it makes you feel better, I would have done the same if it was you."

"Careful Damon, I might actually think that you care."

He sighed in annoyance and I swear I could see a glimpse of sadness in his eyes.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

He took a step closer.

"You think I don't care?"

"I mean, why would you?"

Another step closer.

"Because I do! I dug up your grave just to see you one more time, to talk to you one more time, apologise to you, because it was my stupid plan that almost killed you. I felt so much guilt for letting you die, I couldn't sleep and I spent my whole days at the grill, drinking with Alaric. And now I'm here, trying to bring you back because this was all my fault that you left."

I stood there in shock trying to process what he just told me, I didn't even realise when he got so close to me. I was staring into his icy blue eyes, searching for that hint of a lie, but there wasn't any. I could feel his breath on my cheek as he awaited my response.

"Damon, I-" I tried to say something but I was cut off by his lips slamming onto mine. It felt like time has stopped. My mouth found the rhythm of his and mirrored his action. He gently held my face, his warm touch making my knees week. They traveled down to my waist as mine found their way behind his neck. He slightly lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around him. My hand slowly slid into his hair and suddenly I felt my back being pressed against the car. His lips traveled down to my neck as he left soft kisses, each one becoming more and more aggressive and passionate. I tilted my head, giving him more access. I could feel the marks he was leaving, claiming me.

I was snapped out of the pleasure when I heard a growl, which I recognised to be Malia's, coming from not too far away from us. Damon however, didn't stop.

"D-Damon." I tried.

"Mmm?"

He moved his target to behind my ear, leaving more kisses. He hit a spot which made me let out a soft moan. He smirked against my skin, knowing I'll soon give in again.

"They might need help. C-Come on." 

He wasn't giving up so I tried something else. "We can continue this when we get home." I whispered in his ear, trying to sound as confident as I can.

I could tell he hesitated for a moment but gave in. He pulled away from my neck and placed me back down to the ground before we both sped off to where we heard Malia from.

We found Lydia and Stiles by his jeep, seems like their truck broke down too.

"Where are the other?" I asked.

"Right here." Kira spoke up from behind me.

"Scott went alone with Braeden since something hit us." Stiles told us.

"Something hit you?" Damon questioned.

"Yeah, found this under the truck." Malia said, holding up a pointy, claw like dagger.

Damon raised an eyebrow at me.

"I didn't check under the car." I admitted.

"I'm guessing the same thing happened to us, come on lets get back to it then." He said.

"We'll call you guys when we get it fixed." I told the others before we sped back to our car.

-