Lethal Lady x Cyber Ops

I watched through my scope as a man in cyan hair lined up my targets.

"Lethal now!" He shouted in the ear-com. "Don't worry I'll catch you." I could hear the smugness through the ear-com.

I rolled my eyes "With an arm like that? Don't you dare." I scoffed as I jumped off the rooftop and shot the targets that were lined up by the oh so 'Charming' Cyber Ops.

I glanced down and there the man in question had his arms outstretched ready to catch me, one of them injured with blood still oozing out of his wound. I twisted to the side to miss him and spun in mid air landing on my feet. He gapped at me not knowing what to say. I got up from my position and walked over to him pulling his injured arm toward me causing him to wince.

"You were planning on catching me with an arm like this?" I chuckled

"Lethalllll that hurts!" He whined

I sigh as I took out some bandages. His eyes widened when he saw where they came from and his face flushed red.

"Why didn't you just keep it in your pockets?"

I stared at him "I don't have pockets or are those visors messing with your vision?"

"Oh." He simply said.

I start rolling up his sleeves and wrapping the bandage around his arm. He tipped his head toward his arm and sniffed the bandage. Without a word I pulled the bandage tighter.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! I'm sorry!" He shouted

"Pervert..." I muttered under my breath

"Only for you." He winked

"Disgusting." I shot back giving him a dirty look.

He pouted and looked down looking like a puppy who was just reprimanded. I chuckled as it was actually pretty entertaining watching him be like this.

I rolled his sleeves back down and got up. "Let's go we have another mission."