Frenemies Or Lovers || Part 2

A girl with magenta hair walked over to my table her hair swayed from side to side. Her usual braid was done in a high ponytail.

"Hey sorry I'm late my brother was drilling me with questions." She said as she took a seat in front of me.

I gave her a smile "Not a problem." I slid a coffee and a piece of cake toward her.

She raised a brow "Now how did you know what I liked?"

"We've been friends for like what? 6 years?" I said with a little smirk on my face.

"Enemies." She corrected.

"Uh Yea that too." I scratched my head and looked away.

She started eating her cake and she really seemed to enjoy it. "Wow I love the cake here! I might come back here."

I laughed "With me?"

She giggled "You?"

I pouted "Hey I'm not that bad!"

"I seriously doubt that Paxley. We've been at each other's throats ever since we met." She replied

"I don't think we were?"

She scoffed "Oh come on don't tell me you don't remember yourself flirting with me and right after the pickup line you slipped on ice and fell on your butt."

I rolled my eyes "I don't remember that."

"That did happen and I'm never going to forget that." She was now giggling her head off.

My face flushed "Let's talk about something else!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what happened next?" I asked egging her to say more

"I replaced his hair products with a slimish green color dye. Oh let me tell you he was not happy. He ignored me for the whole week and I teased him all week calling him a Hulk Broccoli." She had tears in her eyes from all the laughing.

"You called him a Hulk Broccoli?!" I was now laughing alongside her. "What's that suppose to be?"

"I don't know! I just came up with it on the spot."

After our laughter died down I checked my phone.

5:54PM

My eyes widened "Uh Les we've been here for 2 hours!"

Her eyes widened too "Shoot really?! I need to get back and make my brother dinner!" She got up and picked up her things while I did the same.

"I'll walk you back." I offered

"Thank you but no thanks you've been lovely." She replied giving me a small smile

"No no I insist." I shook my head

"Well then alright."

We walked to her house joking and sharing more stories. We had more in common than we had initially thought. I really wanted to tell her how I felt but I decided against it. She probably still hasn't gotten over her break up.

Before we knew it we were already in front of her apartment. She turned to me still smiling "Thanks for today Gusion. I guess you really weren't a womanizer."

I groaned "Really a womanizer? Was that your impression of me the whole time?"

She raised a brow and giggle "I mean come on you have girls fawning over you every time I see you."

I shrugged "Huh Really? Never could tell they're all the same to me." That was because I only had my eyes on one woman and one woman only.

She rolled her eyes "Sure whatever." She turned away and started heading toward her apartment. I watched as she reached the door and opened it but she didn't go inside just yet. She stopped and turned around again. "Gusion?"