Bloody stand

3rd person POV:

A child was playing basketball with his friends. After getting hit in the face with the ball a few times the child had his nose stuffed with tissues but nevertheless, he continued playing with his friends.

They talked and gossiped about the cool guy with the magic man beside him that they saw on tv recently.

But when the ball fell out of bounds and across the street, the tissue nosed child went after it.

Safely getting across the street and grabbing the orb of fun know as a basketball, the child turned around to start making his way back, until he saw all his friends go into a nearby alleyway.

Confused, the child followed, but due to some cars, he was slightly delayed.

Once he managed to turn the corner, he found all his friends in the alleyway standing around a person.

Child:?

Child:!?

(Rip)

(Tear)

In shock, he dropped the basketball, revealing his location to everyone.

His friends and the person they were surrounding turn to him.

The person then grinned.

???: Hey there little guy... Want some candy?

They present to him a blood-covered lollipop.

Child: A...a...AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

(Opening theme)

Joey:(gulp)(gulp)(gulp)...

Shizuka:.....

Joey:(gulp)... Ah~

Joey: Nothing like an ice-cold drink after a jog to hit the spot.

Shizuka: Now that you're done with that, how about you tell me why you need my money.

Joey: Right... I think it's best if I show you.

Shizuka: Why not tell me?

Joey: Call me paranoid, but I don't want someone to listen in on us.

Shizuka: Whatever, just tell me where we're going.

Joey: The hospital.

Shizuka: With the health plan you wanted, I guess that makes sense.

Joey: Just trust me, and we'll both end up with what we want.

Shizuka: It's kinda hard to trust somebody who I don't really know anything about.

Joey: Then maybe we need to do some bonding exercises.

Shizuka:(rolls eyes)

Child: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Joey/Shizuka:??

Looking around, the two look for the source of the scream. They inevitably saw a child who was running across the road while looking over his shoulder.

The child failed to see the car speeding along the road, on a crash course towards him.

Joey/Shizuka:!!

The two leaped out of their seats and rushed towards the child.

Joey: Oi, kid, look out!!

Child: Huh?