Way to the top: act 1

3rd person POV:

With everyone having recovered from their injuries, and only a few stand users remaining along with The-O's challenge.

They made their leave out of the condo and began discussing their plan of attack.

Shizuka: I think we should head back to the warehouse where this whole game started.

Barbra: I agree. It's the best location to begin our search.

Teddy: That's smart.

Joey: Wouldn't go that far, but sure, let's start there.

Joey: I'm sure the other stand users thought the same thing. So either way, we can find something there.

Shizuka: If that's settled, let's get going.

Sven: You all stay safe. I'll be guarding the hospital.

Joey: Right.

The two men shake hands as they exited the building before Joey departed with the rest of the gang.

Unbeknownst to them, a man was watching them, confused about their split.

(Opening theme)

Arriving at the warehouse the gang began looking around until Joey decided differently.

Joey: You know what... You girls, and boy, handle this. Imma pass on looking this.

Shizuka: "Imma pass"?

Shizuka: No. You just want to find and fight the remaining stand users.

Joey:(smirks) Isn't that what I said?

Shizuka:...

Joey: Come on. I'll just get in the way of the trained detective and the investigational journalists.

Shizuka: How did you....?

Joey: I saw the degrees on the wall and have access to the Internet.

Joey: So have fun looking around. And I call dibs on The-O.

Shizuka: You can't just call dibs on something like that.

Joey: Just did. Bye-bye, kisses~(blows kiss)

After blowing a goodbye kiss to Shizuka who caught it, tossed it to the ground, and stopped on it, Joey playfully grabbed his heart in pretend pain and laughed as he left.

Shizuka: I'm so gonna smack him upside the head when he gets back.

Teddy: Cute.

Shizuka: Said something twirp?

Teddy: Nothing! Just that I'm going to check the outside.

Leaving to check the outside, Shizuka helped Barbra with her inspection of the warehouse.

Meanwhile, Jojo had made his way to the pier. The city on his right, water, and the statue of liberty on his left.

Whilst walking, he noticed people gathered around something.

With his interest piqued, Joey went to investigate.

Getting close, Joey found the people looking at a mannequin with a mask and the Strength arcana tarot card lodged into its head.