Sucker Punched from the past

3rd person POV:

Early in the morning, Joey and Shizuka sat on a bench with a cup of coffee in hand, with Sven leaning near a lamp post.

Sven: What's on the agenda today?

Shizuka: Find more stand users and take them out.

Joey: Basically. But before we do that, I really need to make a trip to the hospital.

Shizuka: That again. What or who's there?

Joey: I'll explain everything there. Okay, sweetheart?

Shizuka: Piss off.

Sven: I don't get it, you two are married?

Joey: She's rich and lost a fight to me. So I married her to get access to her money and health insurance.

Sven:... You're a bizarre fellow.

Joey: This adventure of mine is biz-

(Ring, ring)

Joey: Hold on.

Taking out his phone he answers the call.

Joey: Jojo speaking.

....

Joey:!?

Joey: I'll be right there. Keep everyone away from the room.

Shizuka/Sven:?

Adopting a more serious expression, Joey puts away his phone and gets up.

Joey: I have to get to the hospital right now.

Tossing his coffee to the side, he dashes off, Shizuka and Sven promptly follow.

(Opening theme)

A taxi breaks to a halt in front of a hospital. Out of the taxi comes Joey, Shizuka, and Sven.

Joey rushes off, leaving them to pay the fare.

Shizuka: Hey, wait up!

Shizuka: Tch, follow him.

Sven: Right.

Dashing off after Joey, he catches up to him as he is stopped by a few security guards who were stopping him from going past the lobby of the hospital.

Security: Sorry sir, but you can't-

(Crunch)

Joey punches the guard in the face, breaking his nose with a sickening crunch as he knocks him to the ground.

Sven: What the hell!?

Before the other guard could react, Joey slammed the security guard's head into the wall, knocking him out.

He then continued to run deeper into the hospital with Sven tailing him and Shizuka soon on the way.

Joey climbed the stairs to the third floor as people screamed while running down the stairs, slowing Joey down.

Joey: Out of the way!

Kicking the door to the third floor, with Sven behind him, the two walked into the third floor.

Sven: Bloody hell mate, what's gotten into you-

Sven:!?

Joey: Tch...