Triple package: act 2

3rd person POV:

In an old rundown building, Shizuka and Barbra were facing a stand user that's part of the tournament of desire.

With her stand, Rag Doll, Liz fought Barbra and Shizuka, but with their power being too much for her stand in its base state, Liz lost her temper, causing her Stand to change into its second act.

Liz: You sluts think you can just come into my house and disrespect me like this!?

Barbra: Her stand... What with this fiery aura?

Shizuka: I have a guess... But if I'm right, we need to stop her, before-

Liz: "Rag Doll: Act 2"!

Rag Doll's form changed. She gained a blouse, heels, and a mini-top hat along with a microphone.

(Rag Doll: Act 2)

(Opening theme)

Staring at Liz and her act 2 stand, Shizuka and Barbra cautiously observed to prepare themselves for what is to come.

Barbra: Since you know more about stand's, tell me what we can expect.

Shizuka: A more powerful version of her stands previous state, and maybe even a different ability.

Shizuka:(whispers) Keep her distracted, I'll sneak up to her.

Hiding behind Barbra, Shizuka turns invisible and begins making her way to Liz.

Barbra: Miss Smith, please calm down!

Liz: Eat a dick and rot in hell!!

Barbra:(mumbles) Sudden anger... Quite the mood swing...

Liz: What you say!?

Barbra: Calm down, and let's-

Liz: Calm down?! CALM DOWN!? RAAAAGHHHHH!

Her stand began singing into her microphone.

Rag Doll: WHAAAAAAAAAA!

With a translucent wave from her scream, Rag Doll made the floor bendable like rubber, making Shizuka's footsteps visible.

Shizuka:(mind) Crap!

Liz: Cock suckling whore! Think you can sneak up to me!?

Rag Doll: RAAAAAAAAA!!!

Focusing her scream on the part of the floor Shizuka was on, Rag Doll caused the floor to become so soft, that Shizuka's weight caused her to sink into it.