Thaurens + Hamilton: Can I watch? ⚠️

Start from the beginning

"Fuck.. yeah, I can see.." At first, Alexander liked the original position. But now that he was angled even better, he was looking right at John's puckered pink hole. Thomas crawled over, pinning John to the bed by his shoulders and kissing along his neck. John leaned his head back, spreading his legs farther so Alexander had a good view of how horny he was. Alexander played with the hem of his pants, tugging slightly and whining. "Is it alright with you two if I got off from this?" Thomas paused, planting a firm kiss on John's cheek before glancing over to the camera.

"Of course." He smiled, straddling John's hips and licking stripes up John's chest. The bottom shivered, parting his lips and moaning. "Fuck, your tongue can do wonders in any way." Thomas grinned and lifted his head up, scooting down and positioning his head between John's legs. Alexander gasped, now pumping himself with his dick in view. Thomas winked at Alex, lightly licking at John's pink entrance. John jerked, stifling a loud moan as he ran his hands into Thomas's hair.

"More, Thomas.. Eat me out, eat me out like you've never done before. We have an audience, might as well do your best." John hummed, scooting backwards and whining. Alexander leaned forward through the camera, slowing down his pumping so he could last longer. Thomas flattened his tongue out, resting it on John's entrance a few times. John shuddered, grabbing the thigh that was closer to the screen and lifting it up so his knee was against his chest, giving Alexander a better view.

Thomas, after a load of teasing, thrusted his tongue into John's entrance and began repeatedly flicking it up and down. John whined, moaning loudly and scooting back to shove the warm tongue farther. "Oh, Thomas.." Alexander grunted under his breath behind the camera, repeatedly pumping himself up and down. Thomas smiled, slowly sliding his tongue out and watching as the saliva connecting them together thinned out as he pulled farther away. John whined, sitting up with his legs still open. "Well what'd you do that for?"

"Do you want a dick filling up that ass or no?" Thomas smirked at the excited look John gave him, flipping him on his stomach with his legs lifting his waist up. He began pulling his hips closer and stuck three fingers into his mouth. John greedily began sucking and licking his fingers, coating them in thick saliva as much as possible. He closed his eyes, leaning forward so his fingers went farther into his throat. The top simply laughed, pulling his fingers out slowly and quickly pulling them over to John's entrance. He slid the first finger in, hearing a groan from John. "Good boy, let out all your noises, we both want to hear how beautiful you sound, and Alexander's never heard how you are in bed."

John gripped onto the bed sheets, lifting both of his legs up to his chest and looked over at the camera where Alex sat, jerking himself off and moaning with his lips parted. John moaned at the sight of someone watching him, gasping and whining once a second finger was inserted. "F-fuck! Thomas, just fuck me already! Alexander's going to get himself off before you even get inside of me!" Alex lifted his head fully, looking over at John with a glare. "A-am not- Holyy shit!" A few more rough pumps and Alexander had released all over his camera with a high pitched moan. Thomas and John both laughed, Thomas grabbing the phone and flipping the camera so it was backwards.

"Look at him, Alexander. Do you think he deserves to be fucked yet?" Thomas lined himself up to John's entrance, spitting on his hand and lathering himself up. Alexander was too focused on how big Thomas was to respond, only with a simple nod. Thomas smiled and grabbed onto one of John's thighs, holding it against his chest and slowly sliding himself inside of John. "Mm.. you're so tight, John." John moaned, spreading his leg that wasn't being held down.

Alexander slowly began hard again, gripping his cock once more and pumping it slowly. He watched as Thomas slowly rocked himself back and forth into John, hearing his beautiful moaning. "H-holy shit.. You look so big, Thomas.." Alex mumbled, opening his legs slightly and sliding a hand up his shirt. He pinched at his nipples and felt around his chest, dragging his nails along it and moaning. "Fuck, I want you.." Thomas flipped the camera back around, grinning at Alexander and throwing his head back as he gained speed.

"M-maybe, mm.. m-maybe you could join us sometime, eh?" John's moans drowned out most of his words, but the moment Alexander heard the word "join" he began nodding. "Yes, god yes please. You're both so fucking hot, I want your dick inside of me. I want my dick inside of John. Ooh, fuck." Alexander panted, bucking his hips repeatedly and rolling his eyes back.

Thomas moaned and flipped the phone back around, moving it closer to John's ass as he was pounded. He angled the phone carefully so Alexander got the perfect view of Thomas entering John's pink hole, seeing the screen flash a few times. "Are you taking Facetime screenshots?" Thomas smirked, giving John's prostate a particularly rough slam. John screamed, his puckered hole tightening before loosening and letting Thomas pound him deeper.

"M-Maybe I am. I'm going to want to see this sight again." Alex moaned out, swiping his thumb across his slit a few times. Thomas chuckled and moved the phone under their bodies, showing John's dripping dick and his asshole being thrusted into. Alexander bit his lip, pumping his own dick to the pace that Thomas was going, imagining it was himself. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum again."

"Go ahead, I'm close as well and I know John is." Thomas chuckled, digging his nails into John's hips and pounding his entire cock into him. John gripped the bedsheets, screaming like they were the last men on the Earth. "Oh my god, Thomas! Oh my god, Fuck me! Pound me harder, please!"

Thomas pulled Johns hips closer, slapping their skin together each time he thrusted forward. Before John knew it, he had came all over the phone, at the same time as Alexander with a loud groan. Thomas lasted a few more hard thrusts before he pulled out and coated John's ass with thick white stripes.

All three men panted, Thomas chuckling as he licked up the cum from John's ass. John had already sunk to the bed, squishing the phone underneath him. Alexander laughed, covering his mouth with his hand to make it sound muffled as a joke. "John, you're crushing me with your dick." Thomas reached under John and pulled the phone out, laughing at how much cum was all over the screen. "Come home with us after the club?"

"Absolutely."

{Word Count: 1,775}