Jin:What do you by 8?! Jungkook?!

Namjoon:You do know killing is easy but getting rid of the evidences is quite long to clean up..

Jin:*sign* let's just play already..

J-hope:Ok...Mr.Lou tell us if Y/n is awake ok?

Mr.Lou: Don't worry I will Young master.

Mr.Lou bowed to his Masters as they go down the basement to play.

(au: the maid on chapter 26.The Kim's household rules, if you don't remember it!)

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

I felt that someone dive down onto my bed. I turn around to see who it was, and there he is sleeping my Jada-Oppa. He looks tired?

Y/n:Oppa?

I said in a sleepy tone and Yoongi answered with huh? And he opened his eyes slightly.

Y/n:You look tired..why?

Yoongi:I just played a little..

Y/n:Mhm? What time is time now?

Yoongi:12:54 AM

Y/n: It's 12 already?!

I whisper-shout while I opened my eyes actively as I pull my upper body up.

Yoongi:Oi,oi,oi..can you keep it down..

I sat up straight as I look at the sleepy cat. I turned around to notice that. THE LIGHTS IS OFF?! Me who has nyctophobia of course hugged Yoongi immediately and shut my eyes.

Yoongi got started by your sudden action. He sat up while you hugging him.

Yoongi:Hey.. what's with the hug?

Yoongi said bluntly as he scratched the back of his neck while looking away from you.

Y/n:C-Can you turn o-on the lights?

Yoongi just looked at you for a moment then pull you out of the hug and he went to switch the lights on.

Yoongi: It's on now..

Y/n opened here eyes and then tried to calm herself down by inhale and exhale exercise. Yoongi just looked at you, after you calm down he went towards you and asked.

Yoongi: What's with the nightmares? Apple pie?

Y/n: I'm scared of the dark.. that's why I have a nightlight open when I sleep..

Yoongi: ..you have Nyctophobia?

Y/n:Y-Yeah..I guess.

Yoongi:what do you mean I guess?

Y/n:Mom said it's not Nyctophobia or maybe- I don't know?! Maybe it is Nyctophobia?!

Yoongi:Calm down..I was just curious why..so you really don't know?

Y/n nodded to her brother.