Double Way (Rikey/Frerard)

Start from the beginning

"Ray? I'm pregnant too...I have the same...mutation as Gerard. We can both get pregnant."

Ray stared at Mikey, eyes open wide. Mikey stood up and walked over to Ray. He dived into Rays arms, who peppered Mikeys face with kisses.

7 months later - 19th December 2004

Gerard was fast asleep on the couch with Frank at the end of the couch, massaging his feet.

Mikey and Ray were sat on the other couch. He was experiencing extreme pains in his lower back.

"Mikes let me call your damn doctor." Ray said, frustrated that Mikey was refusing help.

"No. I'm fine." He said, clenching his teeth while another pain torn through his body.

"Is he moving?"

"Mhm."

"Guys? I was reading one of Gerards pregnancy books and, it could be early labor." Frank whispered to not wake Gerard while he massaged his swollen ankles, "Its on the dining table if you want to read it."

Mikey stood up, one hand on his swollen stomach and the other on his back. He picked up the book and started reading.

Early labor

You will know when you go into early labor when you experience lower back pains and tensions, contractions, water breaking.

You will know if your water breaks when a warm liquid comes out. Do not be alarmed. Call an ambulance or prepare for a home birth with clean towels, warm water and sponges, stay on the phone to 911 where they will tell your partner how to deal with delivering the baby.

Mikey filled with fear. He hadn't felt any warm liquids.

That was until he got to the living room in excruciating pains. A clear liquid soaked through his pants. Frank desperatly woke Gerard up, startling him.

Ray immediately held onto Mikey as he screamed out in pain. Frank picked up the phone and dialled 911, since both Ray and Frank were drinking wine, Mikey was in labor and Gerard was too tired to focus on the road, none of them could drive.

"YES! YES HE IS IN LABOR!" Frank shouted down the phone.

"What the fuck is going on?" Gerard mumbled, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Mikeys in labor." Ray responded, dabbing Mikeys sweaty forehead with a towel.

"Okay sir, can you ask him to pull his pants and underwear down? You're going to have to wait at least 15 minutes for the ambulance. You're going to have to prepare to deliver the baby."

Mikeys face deadened. Ray pulled Mikeys pants and underwear down while Frank and Gerard moved upstairs.

They sat down in their babys nursery. They had learnt there wasn't just one baby—Gerard was having twins. Twin girls. They had already picked out names. Lily and Cherry, Gerard had already chose Cherry in case it was a girl, so he let Frank name the other girl.

"Early labor. Seems scary." Frank said, spinning one of the mobiles hanging over the crib with a little pink blanket with a "C" for Cherry on it.

"Labor seems scary. Frankie, Mikeys only having one boy, i'm having two girls. I'm so fucking scared. It sounds like hell."

"Gee you'll be okay. Mikey will be okay. You don't need to worry at all."

A while passed and Mikeys agonised screaming had ceased, still waiting for an ambulance.

Ray walked upstairs with a big smile on his face.

"You can come down now."

They walked downstairs to see Mikey cradling a little baby boy in a towel. Gerard hoovered over him looked at his baby nephew. He had Mikeys nose and face shape, Rays lips and fluffy, dark hair. Mikey looked exhausted.