He made the call to Marcelo who had deeply chuckled at the news.

"Let her be." It gave him pleasure to know just how far she was willing to progress with her plan. "give her an hour, then send out  search."

She painfully sucked in  breath . " please stop this."

Shocks and waves of pain increased and she gasped. Her voice  coiling with  pain.

She didn't know when  the volts stopped because she hadn't recalled messing with the restraints  .

" I'm not doing anything amor. When  you forcefully strangle against this," his index traced the clasp around her wrist "you get shocks sent into your body."

" did you do this to Gabriella?"

Where she'd found the voice to speak whilst glaring at him with tears in her eyes was a mystery to her.

Her bounded wrists and ankles experiencing after shocks didn't dull the anger put intensify the pain outwardly.

Hurt and angry weren't a good combination in her department because it usually turned into breakdown where she was concerned. And fight it she may have succeed, but the mere thought of Gabriella and anyone involved with her escape plan receiving punishment by Marcelo her being the reason ate her insides with no remorse.

"Why cry now amor?" 

In sync with his question Geneva parted her lips, fighting the potato shaped tension in her throat. Eyes departed from  his line of sight.

And he inwardly amended her bravado.

"If it makes any better for you," He lightly chuckled "  I didn't see proper reason to punish Gabriella the way I will you. It always comes down to the master mind behind the reason you're tied up.

But amor,"

His 'but' should have naturally killed a fraction of  her heartbeat.

"Ayala is a man that  hates disobedience, and his wife should have known better than help you run from me."

It took Geneva  three  seconds ... to gather thought

"My name's Andreas Ayala."

She'd heard that name before. One linked to-

Andreas

Andreas' father...

"He's got out  of confinement.  Doesn't take many things lightly."

And like it was laughable, Marcelo strangely smiled.

" María knew."

Marcelo's gaze lowered to her thigh for a fraction of a second before averting from the spot.

" not one to lie," he  met her gaze. " María confirmed who it was you dared to run from immediately she saw me at her doorstep."

No filter on her face whatsoever Marcelo tried to sickly  lighten her mood for the fun of it.

" Andreas sent his regards amor. Kid took a liking to you.

I'm sure he  got a peep talk from his father, unlike what was in store for his beloved María."

He let her conclude what happened and quite frankly, Geneva couldn't get over Marcelo knowing that much detail.

"As for Gabriella, retained by my men